Thread Rating:
  • 111 Vote(s) - 3.12 Average
[Release] Leviathan Helper DX11 (FFXIV 4.0 Temp. Updated)
works fine on x64
ya on 64bit without bot it works to for me but not with bot
Is there a way to move around during animation on this? Locking during weaponskill sucks when your trying to dodge.
Hopeful for a 4.0 update~
(06-16-2017, 12:19 PM)weaponkiller Wrote:  Hopeful for a 4.0 update~

Will very liikely happen soon.

The author of this app is usually happy to post updates quicky. It was made for the author, who is kind enough to share it with us.
The author should want it as much as we do =3
It's possible that it might not be as easy to fix this time around since SE implemented movement speed upgrades per zone, which might have messed up something. What that is I would have no idea but it's always a possibility.
(06-16-2017, 04:05 PM)Kali Wrote:  It's possible that it might not be as easy to fix this time around since SE implemented movement speed upgrades per zone, which might have messed up something. What that is I would have no idea but it's always a possibility.

Mount movement speed doesn't consern me.  I use this for it's camera unlocking ability. It makes gameplay more fun and less restrictive by its camera.

The Run/walk speed modifier is great. At it's lowest value nobody notices it. To others it looks as if you need to catch up, when actually you're ahead.
(06-17-2017, 01:08 PM)Azureflames Wrote:  
(06-16-2017, 04:05 PM)Kali Wrote:  It's possible that it might not be as easy to fix this time around since SE implemented movement speed upgrades per zone, which might have messed up something. What that is I would have no idea but it's always a possibility.

Mount movement speed doesn't consern me.  I use this for it's camera unlocking ability. It makes gameplay more fun and less restrictive by its camera.

The Run/walk speed modifier is great. At it's lowest value nobody notices it. To others it looks as if you need to catch up, when actually you're ahead.

yeah, if the movement speed is a problem, i'd appreciate if the author could update it with just the camera settings for now.
it makes the game so much more enjoyable in dutys and while checking out the new citys/maps.

i hope they havn't messed around too much with the cam in 4.0 :)

//edit:

thank you so much for the quick update of leviathan! :)
Downloaded from OP's link, AVG is reporting it to be a virus, can anyone else confirm that it is safe?

Thanks.
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/79f45...498099048/

either your AVG is stupid or you shouldn't be using this if you post these type of comment.