Thread Rating:
  • 111 Vote(s) - 3.12 Average
[Release] Leviathan Helper DX11 (FFXIV 4.0 Temp. Updated)
Ah, so it's not just me. Yeah, looking forward to an update for this, it's amazingly useful on O3S.
Don't forget, as a temp solution, if you guys use the dev module > hacks > camera min / max distance is now a thing. It doesn't fix everything that's missing but it's a temp solution.
Huh. I had no idea that was a thing. I was looking around for a console command or something, didn't think to check the Dev Tools. You've saved this evening's O3S for me :P
apparently you can set the movement speed in dev tools as well. This..... this kind of makes the leviathan tools unneeded anymore?
(08-09-2017, 12:39 PM)thomasklij Wrote:  Huh. I had no idea that was a thing. I was looking around for a console command or something, didn't think to check the Dev Tools. You've saved this evening's O3S for me :P

I can make an Almost Leviathan Helper for times when it's down to cover basic things like that. It won't have all the fancy stuff he has put into it though. In no way meant to replace his work obviously.
(08-09-2017, 02:59 PM)HaltPolis Wrote:  apparently you can set the movement speed in dev tools as well. This..... this kind of makes the leviathan tools unneeded anymore?

The hacks for Minion don't allow you to zoom out as far as Leviathan Helper, and you don't get FoV control either. Leviathan Helper is far superior to what we have in hacks atm.
(08-09-2017, 04:12 PM)Kali Wrote:  
(08-09-2017, 02:59 PM)HaltPolis Wrote:  apparently you can set the movement speed in dev tools as well. This..... this kind of makes the leviathan tools unneeded anymore?

The hacks for Minion don't allow you to zoom out as far as Leviathan Helper, and you don't get FoV control either. Leviathan Helper is far superior to what we have in hacks atm.

I agree 100%
I'll upload it as soon as I get save settings finished up, please note that this is not meant to replace Leviathan Helper, just support it while it's down so users can still use the functionality without having to navigate through the Dev Module after each reload.
that looks nice Kali. Way more friendly than the sliders. Thanks.
[Image: MEb6ewK.png]

http://www.mmominion.com/thread-19433.html

Again, this is not meant to replace the original, just a substitute until the official one is updated :)