Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
reduced graphics?
Optional reduced graphics to speed up ffxiv by at least 500% for multiboxing
where is this option? Maybe i am overlooking something? All help is appreciated thanks!
(06-28-2014, 06:13 PM)flipsides07 Wrote:  Optional reduced graphics to speed up ffxiv by at least 500% for multiboxing
where is this option? Maybe i am overlooking something? All help is appreciated thanks!

this is what i wanted to know too, I saw this but then I never saw an option for it o_o
I think it's disabled rendering in General.
yeah disable render is all you need to do you can also limit fps in the FFXIV settings.
How to disable render, please?
I've seen that disable rendering makes my in-game fps jump drastically when multiboxing (from 15 fps to over 60) but my CPU useage spikes really high as well, making useage jump from near 70% to 100% when disabled rendering on 4 accounts. ideas? I guess it's offloading rendering from GPU to cpu for slow graphics cards?
Hey guys,

Didn´t want to create a new thread yet, maybe it was discussed earlier already.

Auto Disable Rendering

is a function that would be really great. Currently, if i start the bot , disable Rendering is checked, but i need to double check it again to activate it. It would be awesome if the bot could do auto disable rendering when starting up the bot :)

BR
yeah +1 for this. Need auto disable rendering. it would be awesome for that.