Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Not running
Hi. I buy today my first key for this program. I install in a different windows folder, y desactivate any antivirus and update all files tutorial say.

When i run the game with option "attached" the game start, i see the hotbar of the program and then... crash. Just close window and thats all. The game still said "running" but nothing.

When i unmark option "attached" and i push start botton the game runs normaly and i just have to push start and select my character so the information of my account its correctly.

Any idea? Thanks
See that green bar at the top of the forums stating the bot is being updated.... yeah.
it will be up soon...tm
Ahhh sorry xD I am new on this. So nobody can use it. And this day i lost? :(
it has been said, said and said again on various thread and topics for weeks that the bot will be down for 24-72 hour at this exact moment.
This is done every update you'd think it would be obvious by now especially with the headline.

Though I do wonder the point of an update topic that's only said "Being updated" since maintenance. May as well have just left it as a forum headline.
Just be happy that the developers are active and keep the updates current with the games updates ! many other applications are broken for months following an update :) While we are waiting for the update fix, is there a step by step tutorial for the atma farming capability , how to install and use this feature? im not good at software stuffs so lol thanks guys
(07-09-2014, 08:51 PM)ryan.bonanno Wrote:  Just be happy that the developers are active and keep the updates current with the games updates ! many other applications are broken for months following an update :) While we are waiting for the update fix, is there a step by step tutorial for the atma farming capability , how to install and use this feature? im not good at software stuffs so lol thanks guys

They charge you, it's not really an option.