Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to run more than 2 FFXIV instance
After the new update, I am unable to run more than 2 instances of FFXIV~
Yeah, I have
you using hte gui_launcher to launch the games or "attach bot". windows 8 or windows 7?
Alright, after the update, it seems to be working now, thanks =)
How did you guys get this working? I have run as admin, set ffxiv to run as admin, used isboxer(all instances crash when attaching bot, yes I removed the .cfg files and manually entered keys), and sandboxie(sandboxed instances crash after 2-3 minutes). No matter what, i can not get more than 2 per computer to run.

I have resorted to using my pc and my laptop to run my 4. whcih isnt a terrible thing because of performance, but my desktop is more than capable of multiboxing...

Any more suggestions on how to run more than 2 ffxiv instances using minion???

Thanks in advance.
minion removes the actuall limit set by FFXIV at 2. so if you launch 1 attach bot launch another attach bot the launch third you should have no problem running more then 2 bots, granted your computer can actually handle that man instances running. If this is what happens....

Launch bot 1
Launch bot 2
Launch bot 3
bot 1 crashes
Lauch bot 1
bot 2 crashes
Launch bot 2
bot 3 crashes
i would assume your bots are using the same key code more then once. you need 1 key code for each instance of the bot. i would set up the GUI_launcher to handle all the launching of the game clients and attaching the bot automatically and make sure you set up each account on hte launcher with its own keycode.