Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.58 Average
FRONTLINE MESH
(08-04-2014, 01:44 PM)studwb22 Wrote:  Any news on when this will be implemented? When I saw the ad for PVP botting I bought the bot assuming that would include frontlines as no one does Wolves Den any more on my server.

havent heard dev talking anything about adding frontline, wont be anytime soon i think. [Image: aaMuYwH.gif]
Yeah I check back often hoping for an update regarding anything pertaining to Frontlines. It's a shame there's nothing this far. :(
(08-12-2014, 07:03 AM)Warrminion Wrote:  Yeah I check back often hoping for an update regarding anything pertaining to Frontlines. It's a shame there's nothing this far. :(

Agreed, this was the main reason I bought MMOMinion
any update on frontline?
[Image: Girl-crying.gif]
heres to hoping. it would be a very very beneficial addition. To the users and the devs. It would draw in a ton of business considering its a means to automate tomes for what would essentially be the first time.

Im no pro but considering some of the stuff they added and are working on, im going to assume this would be fairly quick and easy in comparison.

Still - all we can do is hope theyre a group of guys who are interested in what their customer base wants, and wait :P

In other news - banned from wildstar. Sigh
Yea the lack of response on this is ridiculous. Given that this will automate tomes which is what I really want it seems ludicrous not to have this as the top priority. And for so many of us to be posting and making this one of the largest threads on the forum, how can we continue to be ignored? How difficult is it to see such a large conversation and stop by to tell your paying customers. "Hey we're working on this and will release it as soon as possible. But no instead we just spend months hoping someone is working on it...
This is such a funny thread.

How long ago was frontline added ? waiting for months ? you just started this month lol

"many of us?" I think there are also MANY people who wants other features added. There are barely 20 people in this thread that actually asked for a frontline mesh.

They are adding features that most people would use and needed first, I don't see anything wrong with that. Ace already said he is working on it in another thread you posted. He will release it when it's done. Have you ever tried coding ? It's not as easy as you think. If you know how to code and think it's easy, then maybe YOU can code it.

There are OTHER paying customers that wants other features done as well. Everyone wants different thing from the bot. A bot is something you build over night or a few days. Look at all the files you are downloading, they are all coded.

Stop being such a drama queen
and lack of response? ACE already commented on he is working on frontline.