Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
2.3 fishing bug
(07-28-2014, 07:52 AM)Likoska Wrote:  
(07-27-2014, 08:55 PM)Ace Wrote:  Please stop spreading false reports. Nothing about fishing does any teleporting. Teleporting is never done without user consent, it is always based on that option being on.
The fix is already in, end of discussion. Use the beta version for fishing. The live version will not receive any updates on this.

False? That is laughable, you are clearly not aware of what the issue is. I've gone through the effort of compiling a number of screenshots to demonstrate what the real problem is in both the live and beta version. This was performed less than 30 minutes ago on the beta client, enjoy.

---> Fishing and teleporting, the MMOMinion story. <---

Of course, I'm happy to be proven wrong and called an idiot for the rest of my life. Please tell me where I've gone wrong. This has been happening since 2.3.

perfect thanks for the pictures id like to prove you wrong now. HOW THE HELL ARE YOU FISHING. WHEN TH BOT IS IN DUTY MODE! in all your pictures your either have duty mode on.or you have your dev - tp open with Hide spot waypoints.... it also seems you have an addon too. Try removing your addon. and run hte base bot. also set the bot to fishing mode. if you are running the beta version of the bot you should not be running any addons. if you are running the live version of the bot you should probably drop the addon try again with out the addon and see if it still does what your saying but frist id try fishing mode lol.
I took a quick screen cap I'll pm you the link. It also occasionally give me the No fish message when walking between markers until i tap w,s,a or d to update the pos I guess. The markers are all in range of the water but I'll link you to the other issue.
(07-28-2014, 12:58 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(07-28-2014, 07:52 AM)Likoska Wrote:  
(07-27-2014, 08:55 PM)Ace Wrote:  Please stop spreading false reports. Nothing about fishing does any teleporting. Teleporting is never done without user consent, it is always based on that option being on.
The fix is already in, end of discussion. Use the beta version for fishing. The live version will not receive any updates on this.

False? That is laughable, you are clearly not aware of what the issue is. I've gone through the effort of compiling a number of screenshots to demonstrate what the real problem is in both the live and beta version. This was performed less than 30 minutes ago on the beta client, enjoy.

---> Fishing and teleporting, the MMOMinion story. <---

Of course, I'm happy to be proven wrong and called an idiot for the rest of my life. Please tell me where I've gone wrong. This has been happening since 2.3.

perfect thanks for the pictures id like to prove you wrong now. HOW THE HELL ARE YOU FISHING. WHEN TH BOT IS IN DUTY MODE! in all your pictures your either have duty mode on.or you have your dev - tp open with Hide spot waypoints.... it also seems you have an addon too. Try removing your addon. and run hte base bot. also set the bot to fishing mode. if you are running the beta version of the bot you should not be running any addons. if you are running the live version of the bot you should probably drop the addon try again with out the addon and see if it still does what your saying but frist id try fishing mode lol.

The majority of screenshots are taken from the recorders point of view, which you would have realised if you spent more than 2 seconds looking at the album. I specifically mentioned the fishing bot is running via beta. Well done on making yourself look like a fool, though.

What would I accomplish by lying? I'm trying to help Ace fix a crucial issue and you're doing nothing but getting in the way. Go back to dealing with the lesser individuals on this forum, you're out of your league.
still doesnt change the fact that you are running an addon with beta. EA lua mods doesnt work with beta. so if your runing enhanced assist with beta thats your problem Which is clearly stated not to use EA with beta. also you must be in FIshing mode. i'm not saying yoru lying. I'm saying your blaming the bot for user error. and hte bot doesnt do this on its own. which you claimed it did. so i think you are out of your depth here bud. i can point you to the tutorial section if you are unable to find it.
(07-28-2014, 01:26 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  still doesnt change the fact that you are running an addon with beta. EA lua mods doesnt work with beta. so if your runing enhanced assist with beta thats your problem Which is clearly stated not to use EA with beta. also you must be in FIshing mode.

You're not reading what I'm saying, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume English is not your first language. Here is a screenshot of the beta folder I ran the tests with, any problems?

[Image: f3c79fa4b2.png]
Exhibit G [Image: 4JCaNuj.png] this clearly shows the GUI for EA.... and this clearly shows the GUI of the beta bot [Image: aky5Mpq.png] so with seeing this you may think i dont speak english its clear you need glasses. its hard to give you support if you dont know what your running.
(07-28-2014, 01:42 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  [Image: 4JCaNuj.png] this clearly shows the GUI for EA.... and this clearly shows the GUI of the beta bot [Image: aky5Mpq.png] so with seeing this you may think i dont speak english its clear you need glasses.

Jackie, I'll make it clear for you since you don't seem to understand. The screenshot you just posted is from the perspective of the recorder, it is not the character that is fishing.

This is the screenshot from the album:

[Image: ZzUFbwn.jpg]

This is the same screenshot minus the cropping:

[Image: a210a59842.jpg]

Do you understand now? Thanks for wasting my time, I won't be replying to you any further. Waiting for Ace's word.
well ace already told you this doesnt happen with beta bot. So i dont know what other word you need. If you need the link to the thread on how to report a bug i can link you that as well. We need picutres of the console pictures of all your settings. not pictures from another bot.... OBV something is set up wrong on yoru end if I'm running fishing righ tnow and its not Teleporting. Yes it does get the problem of not able to fish here not facing the correct direction but its not TPing anywhere.
Actually, you are the one who didn't make it clear. Or as in your word, you can't speak English clearly. It would have helped had you mentioned those SS are from two different characters.

Also, your marker setting is wrong. As I can tell, you are a level 50 fisher and the marker setting is only for level 15 -20.
(07-28-2014, 01:53 PM)random73 Wrote:  Actually, you are the one who didn't make it clear. Or as in your word, you can't speak English clearly. It would have helped had you mentioned those SS are from two different characters.

Also, your marker setting is wrong. As I can tell, you are a level 50 fisher and the marker setting is only for level 15 -20.

[Image: a085093d29.jpg]

That's as clear as it gets, it's also obvious that some screenshots belong to the beta bot. My post was intended for Ace, who seems to have a good grasp of the language; it certainly wasn't intended for jackie to come in and undermine me because he's used to dealing with stupid people on a daily basis.