Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Gil Farming
(11-02-2014, 07:29 PM)Shoobiscuit Wrote:  Yeah my weapons are 70.

The game crashed after 18 hours straight farming, at 25kph. Launcher relaunched the game and now, after 4 hours, I'm back at 17kph.
Nothing changed other then the crash and relaunch....

Thanks for the responses.

well thats because you just relaunched the bot. So the TIME reset to 0 then you probably repaired the second you got in so you actually lost gil. wait till 8 hours at least before you look at avges
(11-02-2014, 01:36 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(11-01-2014, 08:14 PM)Shoobiscuit Wrote:  Wondering if anyone can help me out here.
Im running Jackies's Split WP Profile

Team A: 2 BLM - ilvl 90 , with Jackie BLM AOE Profile
Team B: 1 BRD - ilvl 96, with Jackie BRD-WP Profile
Team C: 1 BLM - ilvl 90 with Jackie BLM AOE Profile

Im only pulling about 17.5k per hour, after 24 hours of farming. Is this low? It seems low.

My load times are pretty quick, usually 8-10 seconds from Exit to Re Enter, using SSD Drive.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Edit*** - Since the last Minion Update, it seem its bumped up to around 25-26k per hour.

yeah the 25-26k is avg with ilvl 70 weapon.

I currently have 29k with your profile and ilvl 70.
with my private profile? or ace's public split?
yeah I dont know whats up, but im getting 17k gph.

Does it make a difference which Class is in which Team?? It appears that my Bard in Team B does all the pulling, the BLM in Team A doesnt seem to do anything - maybe he's casting Scathe on a group? And Team C just stands and waits until they're all grouped before casting.

Also, when the Leader Queue's for the Dungeon, there seems to be an unnecessary 5 extra seconds where nothing happens:
i.e - Leader Queues Dungeon, 5+ seconds of everyone just standing there, then everyone joins up.

I dont remember seeing this delay before, and im guessing its accounting for the low gph...?? Does changing the pulse timer on the Bot affect anything in this regard??
A should go from the start of hte room to the middle B should start at the end of hte room to the middle. From the time the leader queues to the time duty commence pops up is calle dthe QUEUE time. That means the game is waiting for an opening in to the dungeon. cause its full. I run 4 blm in my split profile. if you use my BLMAOE profile the blm should be pulling with scathe till they group up.
(11-04-2014, 06:07 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  A should go from the start of hte room to the middle B should start at the end of hte room to the middle. From the time the leader queues to the time duty commence pops up is calle dthe QUEUE time. That means the game is waiting for an opening in to the dungeon. cause its full. I run 4 blm in my split profile. if you use my BLMAOE profile the blm should be pulling with scathe till they group up.

Yeah it appears Team A is pulling from end of room, along with Team B. If that's the case, then obviously I'm missing mobs.
Each run is getting me 489(ish) gold. Does that seem accurate?

Edit* - So I switched my Team Leader (BRD) to Team A, and now he pulls from beginning of room. If the team leader is on Team B, then all Teams pull from the End of the Room. Not sure why this is...
its because Team A does not have Independent in its profile its ment for the leader only. If you run team A not on leader then it works like the old wp profile and just follows the leader. You need to add independant command to that profile.
(11-03-2014, 04:17 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  with my private profile? or ace's public split?

Yours
(11-04-2014, 08:36 PM)Mitsuomi Wrote:  
(11-03-2014, 04:17 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  with my private profile? or ace's public split?

Yours

Yeah, now that i have things all figured out. 9 hours in and im pulling in 28.3k gph using ivl70 and a mix of 100/90 gear.

Thanks for the replies/explanations.
Great :D