Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.29 Average
A/B Class Hunts
It only teleport to another zone after a set time passed. It does not teleport to the mob. As said before, the mob you can detect via radar is very close to you. There is no need to teleport to it.
Hello there

after reading diagonally, I do not understand is if new mode is just prevent that if a mob is available, or if it will also attack to win the point, so totally afk?
You can set it to totally afk. There are setting on different ranks and how long you want to wait till your bot attack.
and he can tell me where is the profile, because not find how to start if
It is in the beta version of the bot. You can find the link at the minion front page. As for how to use it, look at Ace's post in the previous page.
I'm having some problems with hunts. I am able to start it and get all the settings in like I want but the bot doesn't go anywhere. I had to add the navigation folder from the regular bot to get that solved. It currently will only search the map i start the bot on and after a set number of minutes it will teleport to a new zone to search. all good so far. It will then just sit there and not move around the map. I had figured it had something to do with the MapID. I attempted to start the Dev.lua but every time i did the game would crash. If that is not the proper way to get the "Player.localmapid", what is?

I also attempted to manually add a bunch of zones... 135, 136, 137, 138, etc. Upon closing out of the hunt manager all of the locations did not save and it only shows the same mapID of the zone the very first time i started the bot. Is this normal?

I see that there is a new version of the BETA bot up that may have fixed these problems but I have been unable to get in game to test it. If these issues have been solved, my apologies.
Full instructions are on page 4 of this thread. You have to place Hunt Markers using the marker manager or it will not do anything. Whenever the Hunt Manager window is opened, it should set the current mapID into the "Map ID" option so that you don't have to look it up using Dev now.
Can it please support teleporting from markers point instead of walking ?
(07-21-2014, 04:41 AM)vvvvvb Wrote:  Can it please support teleporting from markers point instead of walking ?

you have my vote, I also would like to know if this could be an option
LOL You can't never do enough to make people happy.