Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.29 Average
A/B Class Hunts
Underground teleporting as one of members suggested. No one will see you and reduce the risk of ban. So Ace is it possible please to do it. Just like in gathering.
as like it has been said often with gathering, underground teleporting is not possible without being seen. Unless you are a lalafee with a special short name.
I wonder how hard it is for SE to start tracking a large amount of seal gain per day that is beyond reasonable and hands out bans.
(07-21-2014, 12:12 PM)random73 Wrote:  I wonder how hard it is for SE to start tracking a large amount of seal gain per day that is beyond reasonable and hands out bans.

High risk high gain, my friend.
Sure. Shove it in SE's face till they started to fix up all possible exploits like how they fixed a lot of dungeon bosses. That is totally a nice gain for the botting community.

And people wonder why I don't release Duty profiles I made....pfff
You could edit the hunt_task lua file and replace the moving part (Player:MoveTo or subtask i didn't looked exactly how it's made) with GameHacks:TeleportToXYZ(), i'll do it after work unless Ace plans to add it as an option. Damn i made my own version when Ace released his one, so i feel a bit stupid for the hours spent on it, good job and thank you Ace though :)

What are we sure about their detection methods ? I mean do they look for impossible coordinates (under the ground) then flag your account as suspicious and investigate on it ? From what i've read so far, some people are fine tp hacking 24/24 7/7 in dungeons, but not in the open world ? I can't find any logic in that, if they made that kind of detection system, why not use it everywhere ? It's not a server issue as it can be hidden in the client...
One thing I can think of. There is only ONE copy of the zone per server. There are hundreds of copies of dungeons being run at any given moment. SE is adding more and more location check even in the dungeons. That is why a lot of boss started to reset at certain point. Elite hunt is already pissing a lot of people off, now let us just blatantly tp all over the place and piss people off and make sure SE fixes more exploit. Good move
easy thing. ppl are reporting you for teleporting, they *will* see you and *will* report you, and SE *will* ban you. It happend with teleport gathering same way.
Why it works in dungeons? Because noone sees you.
lol FC of my main just have the whole FC ( about 120 people on ) reported 5 bots been seen tp around. So, yes people report at least on my server
Use new level 1 account. Issue solved, whisper your main with location. If you dont want that, then run all the way the map looking legal