Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FFxiv crash with bot after 20-30min
Happened for few times when i botted , it works fine for 20-30 min but after i go for a bath or woke up, the FF client is gone, is there any solution? after this patch happened
Usually means you lost network connection for a short period of time, during which the minion bot lost connection to the server, which usually kills the game instance along with the bot.
ahh.. but before the patch i`m botting fine and this dc issue doesnt occurs..
same thing keeps happening to me, and i haven't been losing internet connection at all. the bot just keeps crashing after a few minutes. any idea?
Yeah, I have the same issue as well but they know about it. Something's not playing nice with their servers. Mine only works after midnight my time(Germany).
How many clients you running from the bot? How many games are opened I mean.

Also yesterday there have been server maintenance, I have been running 4 clients for all week didnt even bother to logout when am done playing. No crash for me, but in beta version one crash after 1 full day of gaming.
Please mention the version of hack you using if its beta or the live one
mine is the live bot and i only play 1 client.
yeah i ahvent had any issues with "Crashes" or "closes" in live version of the bot. only a few 90ks in which the bot relaunches them. i been running pretty much 24/7 this week with no issues.