Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
For everyone!
Heart 
I no longer play the game, so wont be any updates. But do feel free to improve and share.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/iav6ckxameiw4...BQASVl68Ta

The folders:
(Combat Profiles) - Requires ace's enhanced module (http://www.mmominion.com/thread-5334.html)
Some profiles use filters
BRD - Filter1=buffs//Filter2=AOE
SCH -Filter1=DPS skills//Filter2=SC>summon/Res without SC
WAR/PLD -Filter1=defensive CDs
might be others, you'll just have to figure out on your own.

(Combat Profiles for Beta)- This requires Beta version of minion. and has my latest profiles. Only have 2 in there, SCH and BRD. both performs very well :)
You might need to enable/disable some skills in skill manager depending on content. (example: blunt arrow for interrupt specific skills only or to interrupt any cast or to use whenever it's off CD, Repelling Strike, top one is for T6, it will use whenever you have vines tethered to you and bottom on is to use whenever it's off CD and you're melee range of target.
SCH profile can heal anything! be sure to set your pet on Obey for max healing power. minion will do everything
Thank you :)
Thanks! Anyone tried the PLD profile yet? I used to use Jackies 3.0 PLD, but I'm using EA, and it seems in higher content (Stone Vigil HM for example) I can't hold aggro well...
Is there a shortkey to turn on and off filter 1 or 2 on the fly without mouse click?
nvm i found shortcut manager setting. Thanks for profile. Gonna test it tonight.
Thanks andy. Why did you quit ffxiv just outta curiosity? (assuming you even come back here at this point :P)

We'll put these to good use!
took a look at BRD (regular). The Buffs never activate, probably they're too low in the profile? Anyone tried that?
all Buffs are OFF GCD so they will fire even if they are at the bottom when the skills are on GCD. this is how i have my bard3.0 set up.
ok, strange then... have to dig a bit deeper ;) These profiles are quite a bit more complex without explanation ;)
i tried the BLM ones and they dont do anything. I have tried messing around with settings but no luck.
These profiles I made or mostly for instances/ raids, it has "target HP" checks for buffs/debuffs ect.. so if you're testing this on a training stick, it won't fire off certain buffs and debuffs cause the stick has too low HP. but change (target HP) to 0 if you want it to just fire those abilities on anything.

The BLM profile has very specific MP settings for each skill. so it is for level 50 only. Use the BLM-lowbie profile for lower levels since that uses MP% instead. Also it is optimized for my personal use, and depending on how much spell speed you have, you may need to adjust the Fire3 cast when you're about the cap mana from Umbral Ice. So if your Fire3 cast is slower then you should set the MP a lower # so that by the time the cast is complete the tick from Umbral ice would have capped off your MP, but if you cast is faster(you have more SS) then set MP check to a higher number so that you won't be short of maxing out your MP by the time Fire3 cast is complete.