Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Everytime my game is logging in at the main menu, a login thing pops up asking for my keycode and password along with a autologin checkbox. I have entered my keycode and password many times, as well as in my settings. clicked autologin. not sure why this box keep popping up. it recently started happening after a patch. anyone else having this everytime you login?
I am having the same issue here. Game just crashes later after autologin screen and having "Wrong Version" error. Have updated both bot and game as well.
Something is propably wrong with the login server. I can not login into GW2Minion too.
Ok I solved it from my end. Just delete everything in GW2Minion folder except "Updater.rar" file. Extract it and run "Minion_Updater" and run it normally after update completes. Hope this solves it.
Thanks for the tip, worked for me too.
(07-30-2014, 07:26 AM)foreva85 Wrote:  Ok I solved it from my end. Just delete everything in GW2Minion folder except "Updater.rar" file. Extract it and run "Minion_Updater" and run it normally after update completes. Hope this solves it.

this happens to be ffxiv not gw2minion :)