Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Frontlines
Do frontlines work yet? I'm not currently using mmominion but would gladly resub so I don't have to grind to rank 40 myself... the frontlines thread went silent for 2 weeks. Is it working yet? Is it even being worked on? Should I look elsewhere?
nope
Started working on it yesterday, may require some days to complete though.
can't wait :D
Yeah i was working on going through the various code but realized that each time i started the bot I had to recopy it since auto update would overwrite what I did.

Decided to wait for Dev's to fix it.
(08-15-2014, 05:18 AM)edb6377 Wrote:  Yeah i was working on going through the various code but realized that each time i started the bot I had to recopy it since auto update would overwrite what I did.

Decided to wait for Dev's to fix it.

you can turn off auto update.
+rep because Ace rules the world and we all just play in it.

Oh, and pretty please do hunts next. Then well then i vote for you as president. Ill be out of complaints for the forseeable future :P

Its a shame the gil prices are virtually worthless now. I have a dozen accounts just waiting to be fired up but im not sure the costs of running them could even be supported at $1p/m ffs. Wouldnt need frontlines then persay. Atleast not as badly.

Hunts however would be priceless due to oils etc.

ANyways.
dude hunts work and been done use hunt mode and hunt markers...
I have a good portion of frontlines built atm, but I need to have the resurrect window reversed and added into the API before it'll be 100%.
I've been lurking waiting for frontlines support. This excites me!