Thread Rating:
  • 65 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes"
(05-25-2015, 01:19 PM)Lexus003 Wrote:  Ok I to luv the bot greatly as helps me to reduce the time I have to spend farming certain things.... That being said I know I saw it somewhere I belive but cant seem to find now... How do I save my unspoiled locations list not the markers themselves, but the locations the list we create with times and gear set number. My problem is once in a blue mooon if I am creating markers and hit reload so that everything takes effect for some reason resets my location list. wasnt so bad when was doing trial en errors with maybe 5-6 unspoiled locations. But after several days and hrs of getting it working right and having the list grow to 15+ locations kinda gives u a heart atk when everything resets.... I had to pray to the minion gods that after exiting the game few times and loading minion few times they finally showed back up... I tried doing export /import and that just gave me an error... is the a file or grp of files I can copy and replace if the disappear again?
Thank you for any help

[Image: f928b9b9b8.png]
Thx alot for the help...
Config 
Ok gathers everything but the Soils in each area, Shroud, Thanalan etc, or does it have a problem with Slot 8 for some reason.
I have no start locations to chose from. Where do i get them?
Anyone have advice on getting clusters? My bot will teleport me to Mor Dhona, get on the mount and go to a marker. If the marker isn't where the node is that time, it just stands there instead of going to the node and won't teleport to the next area or anything.
Watch the video in the video guides and it is explained there.
The bot won't continuously mine the slot I assigned to it. I've tried inputting "Fire cluster" and slot "3" but it will only hit that slot once and then default to the first slot
do you have any addins for the bot installed? like taskmanager or anything?
(06-10-2015, 02:37 AM)Cichard Wrote:  do you have any addins for the bot installed? like taskmanager or anything?

I don't know what that is. So I'll say no
Have you tried to delete the marker and make a new one?