Thread Rating:
  • 65 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes"
(09-29-2014, 08:47 AM)balgarion Wrote:  Hi, Can you explain how config when the nodes spot move between differents X Y

in mor dhona for cluster botanist => 31.14 and 31.11 1h/5h/9h

when its 5h node pop 31.11 or 31.14.
but when minion go to 31.11 and node are not here ( coz he is on 31.14) the bot stay and wait but dont go to check the next spot

can you explain me please how config two locations in same map, in same hours and if the node are not in this place, move on the next for check the node.
ty

Did you put the marker right on top of the node ? Try to put the marker between two nodes
I'll try it for next pop but im not sure if clusters has got just two positions.
Is there any way to make gathering unspoiled option to work to gather in a certain marker for 45mins or so then teleport to another location to gather for 45mins...etc..?
(09-30-2014, 01:31 PM)ffxivmage Wrote:  Is there any way to make gathering unspoiled option to work to gather in a certain marker for 45mins or so then teleport to another location to gather for 45mins...etc..?

No, not that option specifically. It could be done, but it would be entirely separate functionality.
Nice thanks for reply I'll try it out :)
Could I set two different locations for the same hour? For example if I wanted crawler cocoons at Hawthorne hut at 1AM. I set it to 1 and it goes there. Could I also have it set Revenant's toll for 1AM and gather clusters and then to CCH at 1AM for Darksteel Ore? Will the order of the locations determine the order it teleports?

Also can I have the same zone's location twice to cover all points? So I can set the node point timer for like 5 minutes, then have it run to another point in the same zone?

Thanks.
Any way to set 2 different nodes for wineport and costa and make the bot know which navmesh to use?
I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I have set up my markers correctly, I have set my times correctly, and everything. I have it set to Idle at limsa at midnight (also is my start location and start time). It is supposed to farm crawlers at 1, fragrant log at 2, umbral rock at 6, gold ore at 9, I set pineapples for 10, and tomatoes at 1pm / 13. It has no problem swapping classes.

For some reason when I start the bot at my idle location which is limsa at 12 or 0. It does not stay Idle, even though it is set up as the idle location. Instead, it teleports to hawthorn hut, then immediately teleports to camp tranquil and waits for umbral rocks skipping fragrant logs. It will then wait there till 6 am and instead of gathering umbral rock at 6, it teleports to drybone and gathers gold sand, which is not set up. Then it teleports to coasta del sol and then repeats teleporting over and over and over again to this location, this is where I ended up stopping the bot. I have also tried starting the bot at all theses locations and their times and same thing happens even. If I start it before the node spawns, it teleports away. If I start it while the node is in my face it teleports away. It's almost like the bot isn't recognizing my games time?

I have gone through all my markers, tried deleting and redoing the whole process numerous times and still same thing. Any one have a clue what I'm doing wrong?

Gathering tab: Gather unspoiled is checked. Tried all my markers as start locations. Classes are set correctly according to their markers and gear sets.
Marker Manager: Tried single, random, and list. Marker type is set to Unspoiled Marker.
My markers: time/minlvl/maxlvl are all default values. (1800/50/50) I have min GP set to 625, as this is the amount required for my skill set. Item priorities are correct. stealth off, maps off, gardening off. Markers are in good locations, able to see all possible node spawns on mini map.
Featured 
(09-26-2014, 02:03 PM)Ace Wrote:  If the time is off, double check that your OS clock time is correct. The Eorzean time is calculated based on the OS clock time, including time zone, so if you're time zone is set incorrectly, or the clock time is wrong, it will calculate the wrong time.

It should go to the next node up to 1 in-game hour earlier.

You can double check the bot's in-game time using a command of:

Code:
d(tostring(EorzeaTime().hour)..":"..tostring(EorzeaTime().minute))

The time should be roughly 2-4 in-game minutes behind.
Well...
ET 20:08
ET from console 23:44
OS time is correct. And
Code:
d(os.date("!%H")..":"..os.date("!%M")..":"..os.date("!%S"))
returns correct UTC time (by http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_UTC.aspx ) (also same as ServerTime).

server: Sargatanas
i'm from GMT+4
Still waiting on my previous question from above but also would like to ask how to gather gardening items from unspoiled nodes. If i set it to slot 4 and to gather gardening (slot 1) it wont grab 1 first unless i uncover it. Is there a recommended way to go about doing this or a skill profile that I'm not seeing?