Thread Rating:
  • 65 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes"
Some general things to check Cosmiclord, I'm just going to cover all the basics first.

For Bot Mode you have it on "Gather" And under settings "Gather Unspoiled" is checkmarked.

For marker manager, the marker needs to be placed in range of where the unspoiled node will spawn to where you can see the node on your mini map and not an arrow telling you the direction of the node.

The marker type needs to be "Unspoiled Marker".

From there, you need to set the location by going to new location and clicking "refresh map" first so the marker you created shows up. Make sure the hour is set to the in game time that the unspoiled node spawns. The clock is a 24 hr format so if the unspoiled node appears at 9pm you will set the hour to 21.

If you have done all of the things and of course meet the requirements for the node you are trying to gather from it should work. Keep in mind also, if you are using a skill profile and specify you need a certain amount of GP, to use cordials, or that to gather from a node you need a certain amount of GP the bot will sit there until the GP condition is met.

Only thing I can tell ya is to not get frustrated and go over each step one by one. The tutorials were pretty useful for a starting point and if you follow them correctly the bot should work as designed.

Bottom line as I see it, this is the most advanced bot out there and can do some really amazing stuff compared to other bots. If you want to use the best it takes a bit more effort on the users part. Think of Linux versus Windows although Linux has gotten to be a lot more user friendly and intuitive.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - by YellowcarQueen - 11-18-2014, 04:20 PM
Gather Unspoiled - by mike0804 - 09-04-2014, 06:47 AM