Thread Rating:
  • 65 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes"
(02-23-2015, 10:56 PM)PixiKel Wrote:  Yeah you have to use a profile with toil for the soil nodes.

Here's my marker and profile if it helps. This is Thanalan soil so I have it set to grab Water Clusters as priority so that once it gets soil I then get some bonus clusters too. La Noscean soil would be Fire Clusters, etc.

PS - You absolutely can use skill profiles for unspoiled gathering. I created profiles for HQ, quantity, soil, plain (for those hours when there are multiple nodes I want but don't want to/can't wait on GP for all of them - now that I think about it leaving the profile blank is probably the same thing), etc. My HQ ones are in the DotL forums, I could post the others if anyone wanted them. I thought they were pretty basic but there doesn't seem to be any posted.

Oh Toil, now I understand for some reason when he said Toil, the ability didn't even cross my mind...(2nd week of playing the game lol) Thanks a ton

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - by Twoods196 - 02-24-2015, 02:13 AM
Gather Unspoiled - by mike0804 - 09-04-2014, 06:47 AM