Thread Rating:
  • 65 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes"
When I try to add "Start Location" the list is blank

EDIT: Well I think I figured it out. I need to create a location first using the new location feature and then I can choose it. The instructions were vague on this.

So let me see if I understand this. Lets say I create my first location as Mor Dhona. I set it as my start location, input the start time, set class etc. When the node spawns, I run over to it and add a marker and input the item in priority one. Then I port to another location, add it and do the same, I keep repeating this for each location I want to gather at.

Then I go to Limsa and set it as the idle location and then start the bot?

Edit: I must be doing something wrong. I went to Mor Dhona and added it as a location. I ran to the node and added a marker, set the skill profile, start time, correct job, and item priority. I click start bot but nothing happens. Shouldn't I start mining the node since I am right next to it?

UPDATE: Well I got it working, it wont actually try to gather the node until the specified time comes :)

Update: For some reason it will not let me add more than three locations. I have tried reloading the bot several times, cosing the bot and the game and restarting, but still when I click "Add Location" it will not add...
Nevermind, had to add the marker first lol

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - by Jessix - 03-23-2015, 08:25 PM
Gather Unspoiled - by mike0804 - 09-04-2014, 06:47 AM