Thread Rating:
  • 65 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes"
(03-24-2015, 04:23 PM)Lexus003 Wrote:  
(03-24-2015, 03:08 PM)Jessix Wrote:  How do you make your character use stealth while gathering unspoiled?

Also is there a way to make more than one Unspoiled location set? Like say i wanted to have one for gathering ore and stuff, but then another that only does Clusters and I could switch between them.

Ok I'm still learning also so just small advice gives u something to look for. I belive its under advanced , then general should be a stealth setting that you just click to select it....
as for creating locations I know 19 pages is alot to check but I belive on one of the previous pages someone attached a file with all or if not almost all the unspoiled nodes already made. as I'm at work cant find the exact post at this moment...

Again just something for you to try until someone smarter then me gives better answer... Have fun

Ya I found that guys profiles, but I got mine working and it is working good, so I am just going to leave it :)

And yes, my character used stealth automatically, thanks!

Okay for some reason it runs fine for a while, but then it seems like it gets two hours behind. It teleports to my 10AM marker at 12PM and so on.

Any ideas?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - by Jessix - 03-24-2015, 05:33 PM
Gather Unspoiled - by mike0804 - 09-04-2014, 06:47 AM