Thread Rating:
  • 65 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes"
(03-25-2015, 05:48 PM)Ace Wrote:  @Jessix, it could be that it falls behind due to the natural delay of one of the markers requiring a certain GP amount, and the regen time while waiting to accumulate this GP causes it to fall behind schedule somewhat. Other than that, you'd have to make sure the "hour" field is correct, and in military time.

@Lexus, you just go to the map you want to farm on, and set this location up as "Idle" location. Make sure you set up the marker manager to reflect how you want it to farm. I.E., if I am setting up the bot to mine Fire Shards, at one specific marker, I would set my Marker Manager into "Mining Markers", make sure it's in Single Marker, and then make sure the Marker Name selected is the one that contains the fire shards. You should probably check out the area for your down-time in this manner before starting your session, just to verify things.

Thx for the reply Ace... just one last thing to be clear... the marker I'm making is it a regular gathering marker or unspoiled marker named to gather shards. cause I thought u could either do one or the other... Sorry for all the questions work 12 hrs day so little time I get try to make best use of it to set stuff up not alot of trial and error time...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - by Lexus003 - 03-25-2015, 06:12 PM
Gather Unspoiled - by mike0804 - 09-04-2014, 06:47 AM