Thread Rating:
  • 65 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes"
So I've made my markers (Only have 2 currently), I made my list (it has 6 different hours to check the 2 markers I made, with 1 idle marker in the middle of it all.)

All of this is on 1 map and my bot still doesn't want to do what I tell her to do.

I think it might have something with the game time but I'm not too sure. I saw the nodes pop 2 times with her standing right in front of them and she did nothing for the full duration of the node's existence.

I checked the mesh and it seems fine, there's red lines around rocks and where the node is it's blue and open.

I don't know what else to do. There has to be something I did wrong and I'm not seeing because when I get her closer to the node she goes for it on the botany nodes. I have to manually move her near it though and the marker itself is more than close enough, I see 2 nodes from 1 marker and I see 2 nodes from the 2nd marker. I used to have 4 markers or more but I found a sweet spot and just stuck to it.

Btw my comp clock is correct and matches the clock ingame, I dunno if that matters.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - by Gilmonger - 05-02-2015, 01:59 AM
Gather Unspoiled - by mike0804 - 09-04-2014, 06:47 AM