Thread Rating:
  • 65 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes"
(04-30-2015, 02:54 PM)mymoose Wrote:  First off – loving this bot! The problem = I’m a huge newb with this kind of thing. So far I’ve just been doing FATE grinding and basic gathering which has worked flawlessly. I’m trying this unspoiled gathering now and for several days of looking through this and other threads ... I’m stuck.

I got the bot moving at least with the files from Saik’s thread, but really it still wasn’t working as intended:
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Saik-s-P...iled-Nodes

I’m missing something simple I’m sure. So my questions:

1. Are the files from the Saik’s link still viable? I imported them 2 days ago, but now they are no longer on the bot and I can’t re-import them.
1B. Are they needed? Ie. Has that info already been incorporated into the initial download of the bot – kind of like zone meshes are now versus a year or two ago?
2. Start Location – no options available. Typical causes are what?

The answers are probably already out there, so links for answers are fine. Really anything that bumps me in the right direction at this point. Thanks

1. I am using Saik's profiles and markers and have no issue with them.
1B. Yes, they are needed if you dont plan on making your own.
2. You have to create a location first before you can set a start location, although if you have Saik's locations already imported then it shouldn't be blank.

Does your minion look like mine below?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - by Jessix - 05-04-2015, 08:53 PM
Gather Unspoiled - by mike0804 - 09-04-2014, 06:47 AM