Thread Rating:
  • 65 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes"
(05-12-2015, 06:33 PM)mymoose Wrote:  Thanks for the link Sebbs – the videos really validate the write-ups.

It’s weird though, when I finish making my gathering markers, I cannot go back to the Locations and change the Class (from Miner to Botanist) or the new Marker Name. It just lets me name it, and pick the time. BUT after I add the new location without that info I am able to go into the new marker and change these two features. Everything is working well, but it’s not working the same for me as the video. Any ideas anyone?

Also a few markers are not working for me. I am unable to gather Ferberite no matter where I put the marker (the bot takes me to the marker on time but won’t engage any nodes), and I am unable to gather the Antumbral Rock when it is up on the hill – again no matter where I put the marker. 2 out of 3 is better than nothing, but it would be nice to know why this is happening.

Any ideas to the whys for these would be greatly appreciated, but are only minor annoyances really. Thanks for the support so far! Loving this bot and its plethora of features!

I had this issue before and it was because I was using the item name instead of the slot number for "Item Priority" in the marker.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - by Jessix - 05-18-2015, 11:18 AM
Gather Unspoiled - by mike0804 - 09-04-2014, 06:47 AM