Thread Rating:
  • 65 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes"
Thanks for all the tips and guidance. I think I have things pretty well figured for now. Really it just takes some trial and error (which I hate - no patience here).

I'll tell you my most embarrassing error that stumped me for quite a while. I keep the bot menu next to my skill bars on the bottom of the FFXIV window. When I was trying to choose Starting Point, Gathering type, and Marker occasionally the options looked empty. Really they were just showing up off screen. So nothing wrong with the bot - just the user. As I said before ... sometimes it just takes some experience using the bot to figure things out.

Thanks

PS - I do have a question / suggestion though. Sometime it's tricky placing a marker so it catches all the possible node sites. Is it possible to link two Markers so that both are checked (if so how)? Currently my character just sits in the area until the node disappears if it is out of range.

ie. I know I can tweek the marker, but is there another option or way around this maybe?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - by mymoose - 05-21-2015, 04:28 PM
Gather Unspoiled - by mike0804 - 09-04-2014, 06:47 AM