Thread Rating:
  • 65 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes"
Ok I to luv the bot greatly as helps me to reduce the time I have to spend farming certain things.... That being said I know I saw it somewhere I belive but cant seem to find now... How do I save my unspoiled locations list not the markers themselves, but the locations the list we create with times and gear set number. My problem is once in a blue mooon if I am creating markers and hit reload so that everything takes effect for some reason resets my location list. wasnt so bad when was doing trial en errors with maybe 5-6 unspoiled locations. But after several days and hrs of getting it working right and having the list grow to 15+ locations kinda gives u a heart atk when everything resets.... I had to pray to the minion gods that after exiting the game few times and loading minion few times they finally showed back up... I tried doing export /import and that just gave me an error... is the a file or grp of files I can copy and replace if the disappear again?
Thank you for any help

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - by Lexus003 - 05-25-2015, 01:19 PM
Gather Unspoiled - by mike0804 - 09-04-2014, 06:47 AM