Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 2.98 Average
FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14
OK fishing is working IF i will change settings of markers but please - bring back possibility to fish standalone like in previous version...
Bot does not work for ANY of the reasons i purchased the bot for now. Sub is up in 4 days. Cannot grind fates for atma, cannot fish, cannot gather mining, cannot run for hunt mobs,

no addons that i have previously downloaded (except target for some reason) display. IE Enhanced assist/ Loot / Atma farm addon

I have redownloaded and patched twice. set up bot for fates, bot stands at the aetherite. will not port, will not farm fates.

set up bot to mine, bot stands at the aetherite, will not mine.

set up to fish, bot stands at aetherite. if i run to a location, bot runs BACK to aetherite. and stands there.

ALL my skill manager profiles have been transfered over, they all display as a choice for me to use, but all profiles are empty with skills.

And for the last WEEK, Whenever I load the bot, it asks for my boot file. every time.
(08-31-2014, 08:20 PM)cziter Wrote:  Fishing is kinda useless now. It wants to go on some path instead to stay in place and just fish.
Stealth isn't working properly also.
Please allow us to use working bot (previous version) until you fix this all.

The problem with this is most of you will NOT use the current bot. Everyone wants others to report the bugs. We early adopters already go through many of them.

Report bugs so they can fix it faster. They are not going to roll back. Check GW2 forum and you will see.

(08-31-2014, 08:45 PM)cziter Wrote:  OK fishing is working IF i will change settings of markers but please - bring back possibility to fish standalone like in previous version...

Are you using Marker list instead of Single Marker. Single maker should work just like the old ways.
(08-31-2014, 08:45 PM)cziter Wrote:  OK fishing is working IF i will change settings of markers but please - bring back possibility to fish standalone like in previous version...

"Fishing works if I actually follow the instructions, please revert back to previous code for no apparent reason."
(08-31-2014, 09:10 PM)Ace Wrote:  "Fishing works if I actually follow the instructions, please revert back to previous code for no apparent reason."

Followed instructions, bot casts line, then stands there. then bot turns itself off.

Working as intended. GG
Learned the hard way back with windower on FFXI to always keep a previous version of the program on a separate folder with autoupdate off. If you are having issues, post the required information so that they may fix it. You know the deal, OS, fresh insta/update, previously installed plugins that probably broke when you updated, etc.

Mesh markers, duty profiles, skill profiles MAY HAVE BROKEN. Check to see if it is any of that before posting as well.

1.5 working fine so far, but i have been using limited functions. Mostly the hunt module, and updating markers as I find Targets.

Still need to put my waypoint folder back in to see if it is fine, but i dont expect issues since i did a fresh instal.
(08-31-2014, 09:08 PM)random73 Wrote:  Are you using Marker list instead of Single Marker. Single maker should work just like the old ways.
1. It stops working every ~2 minutes. (this time 133 seconds)
2. I want to set my character myself and keep only fishing by bot.

OK confirmed - 5x 133 seconds until bot stops...
(08-31-2014, 09:27 PM)cziter Wrote:  
(08-31-2014, 09:08 PM)random73 Wrote:  Are you using Marker list instead of Single Marker. Single maker should work just like the old ways.
1. It stops working every ~2 minutes. (this time 133 seconds)
2. I want to set my character myself and keep only fishing by bot.

OK confirmed - 5x 133 seconds until bot stops...

Can you post your marker setting SS ? Also, I didn't know bot works without fishing marker even with old bot.
[Image: StpKlRK.png]

Yeah it worked before. I could stand anywhere and just enable bot - it used currently chosen bait and never moved by itself.
SS takend during fishing. Timer setting is 1200.
In another spot i tried 1600 and 0 also. Always stops after 133 seconds.
(08-31-2014, 09:55 PM)cziter Wrote:  [Image: StpKlRK.png]

Yeah it worked before. I could stand anywhere and just enable bot - it used currently chosen bait and never moved by itself.
SS takend during fishing. Timer setting is 1200.
In another spot i tried 1600 and 0 also. Always stops after 133 seconds.

and its single marker , not market list in marker manager ?
You can try to turn on the log and look at the console window to see what pops up when 133 sec is up. If there is something , can you post another SS