Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 2.98 Average
FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14
Yep, i'm liking the 1-2 second coerthas load.
Hi, I want to drop a note to whoever changed the avoidance math - AWESOME! I was manually changing it each update but it was just a slight modification. The new code is 100% better. Thank you very much!

edit: The only addition I could think of would be to have the character strafe some of the time. Is that even possible?
What is "the avoidance math"?
The original avoidance code was something I had thrown together just for not dying in FATEs so often, so this newer iteration is a long needed update to help it work with other scenarios (mostly questing). The original code was not very good at terrain issues and often picked dodge patterns that resulted in the character getting stuck or ran too far away. The new math he's talking about is a result of me tiering the dodge distance up or down based on enemy size and giving it lots of fallback options to adapt to practically any terrain scenario.

The bot can't really strafe, but we could make it simply move to the side of the mob for conal frontal AOE's if we had a list of which AOE's were frontal-facing and/or circular. We can't actually detect the size/direction of AOE's so it's all a best-guess system unless we manually tell it which spells are which type.
(10-17-2014, 12:22 AM)Ace Wrote:  The original avoidance code was something I had thrown together just for not dying in FATEs so often, so this newer iteration is a long needed update to help it work with other scenarios (mostly questing). The original code was not very good at terrain issues and often picked dodge patterns that resulted in the character getting stuck or ran too far away. The new math he's talking about is a result of me tiering the dodge distance up or down based on enemy size and giving it lots of fallback options to adapt to practically any terrain scenario.

The bot can't really strafe, but we could make it simply move to the side of the mob for conal frontal AOE's if we had a list of which AOE's were frontal-facing and/or circular. We can't actually detect the size/direction of AOE's so it's all a best-guess system unless we manually tell it which spells are which type.

quick note i have noticed that bigger circular aoe mostly in mor dhona fates the bot will run JUST at the edge of aoe range and stop :P small bug but figured id let you know
27/28 new Patch for FFXIV 2.4
请问大陆版本的“设置路径”是设置哪个文件夹下的,我在设置 X:\FF14\sdo\sdologin\launcher.exe后无法同时打开多个客户端