Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 2.98 Average
FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14
http://i.imgur.com/Q5Emnvv.jpg this happens like at 112 second of fishing
I've only ever seen this happen in combat, in a longer running FATE, but it probably happens other times as well.

The check to re-summon your chocobo companion looks like it's trying too soon. There can be up to X seconds (latency I'm sure) after the chocobo dies and before it's removed from the party / you're marked as solo again. So for that 5-10 second gap my character is spastically trying to use my gyshal greens to resummon the chocobo and getting the 'Your companion is already summoned' client message. Not the end of the world, but it definitely gives me error spam and looks pretty funny.
[Image: iZndpbM.png]

Bot turns off after 4 casts.
Not sure yet but it can be "enable unstuck" in settings issue.
(08-31-2014, 10:10 PM)cziter Wrote:  http://i.imgur.com/Q5Emnvv.jpg this happens like at 112 second of fishing

I wonder if the timer thing is messed up. If you set 0 , it still happens ?
(08-31-2014, 10:11 PM)Pseudonym Wrote:  I've only ever seen this happen in combat, in a longer running FATE, but it probably happens other times as well.

The check to re-summon your chocobo companion looks like it's trying too soon. There can be up to X seconds (latency I'm sure) after the chocobo dies and before it's removed from the party / you're marked as solo again. So for that 5-10 second gap my character is spastically trying to use my gyshal greens to resummon the chocobo and getting the 'Your companion is already summoned' client message. Not the end of the world, but it definitely gives me error spam and looks pretty funny.

that has been the case for beta too... needs a bit longer timer I guess

Dunno if I'm totally misunderstanding "Hunt mode", but I thought it would be for B/A/S Rank mobs. I've set up a whole bunch of hunt markers in Coerthas, added the location (155), and started it. It starts Grind-Mode it seems, killing every random mob around.
(08-31-2014, 10:44 PM)random73 Wrote:  I wonder if the timer thing is messed up. If you set 0 , it still happens ?
Yes.
But now fishing somewhere else and i turned off "enable unstuck" - working now... Will do more testings soon.
(08-31-2014, 10:47 PM)cziter Wrote:  
(08-31-2014, 10:44 PM)random73 Wrote:  I wonder if the timer thing is messed up. If you set 0 , it still happens ?
Yes.
But now fishing somewhere else and i turned off "enable unstuck" - working now... Will do more testings soon.

Unstuck needs to be reworked - sorry for the confusion, the code will be updated to disable it when fishing by default
Quick question, what happens to people like me who used 1.5 beta before this update? I want to update to this final 1.5 but don't want to lose my beta 1.5 settings/profiles.
still do a fresh install of the bot sorry. you can copy over your account data.bin and settings for the gui_launcher but thats it.