Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 2.98 Average
FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14
Did a fresh install and having the same issue with the skill profiles. I was using Jackies profiles but now it doesnt show any of the skills when i click refresh or in his saved profile. Maybe I'm missing something. Also not sure why but using the atma tracker and now it wont even move when set to grind and fate only. Checked the mesh and it is loaded and I am on it.
sounds like our having enviromental issuses on your computer try reinstalling the required programs.
(08-31-2014, 11:39 PM)opengrip Wrote:  Did a fresh install and having the same issue with the skill profiles. I was using Jackies profiles but now it doesnt show any of the skills when i click refresh or in his saved profile. Maybe I'm missing something. Also not sure why but using the atma tracker and now it wont even move when set to grind and fate only. Checked the mesh and it is loaded and I am on it.

Do not use any mods with the live version until they have been updated and verified to work with 1.5.
isnt do atma builts in to the bot now no need for atma tracker corret?
OK reinstalled and didnt use the mods this time and the skill profiles seem to be working now! Also Fates are working now! Thanks guys great job by the looks of it and don't worry I'll be patient while we get everything back to better then before! :)

(08-31-2014, 11:51 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  isnt do atma builts in to the bot now no need for atma tracker corret?

How does that work? Will it keep track on my atmas in my inventory and automatically port me to next zone like the addon did?
Yes. Built-in version is much more stable.
as BRD just cannot get my Flamearrow working any ideas ??? i will just not cast off
even did ground target as target type

EDIT : NVM found it myself >.< was Disabled /facepalm
Hey guys just a small question again. With the repair option it doesnt repair all my items and I cant find the setting for conditions etc
it will auto repair at 10% its hard coded in. it wont repair pink items "atherial"
One thing why does my BOT spam the mount command like hell ???
he wanna run to a Fate Mounts up and instantly dismounts and doing that X times
till it works , the only way i found so far to prevent this is disable mounting >.<
and use the sprint hack