Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Seal Rock [Seize] Mesh & lua
Hey everyone,

I've made a mesh for Seal Rock that I'd like to share with the community because I've been getting a lot of PMs about it. It's by no means perfect but I've been able to successfully farm Seal Rock for a few hours at a time. To be clear, since this is a PvP bot it is extremely high risk of being reported. So please use this at your own risk.

The mesh/lua is set up so that the bot will follow markers and afk there. Finding a good afk spot can be tricky due to the changing spawn locations. I tend to use centre but I'm open to suggestions

Install Instructions:
1) Extract mesh files to \MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\Navigation
2) Attach bot
3) Overwrite ffxiv_task_pvp.lua to the folder \MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods
4) Reload the Lua Modules (in game)
5) Select Seal Rock in the duty finder then set the bot to PvP mode and enable

Note: You will have to repeat steps 2-5 everytime you restart bot because it will fix the edited LuaMod at start up

Attached Files
.zip   Seal Rock.zip (Size: 2.22 MB / Downloads: 96)
wow thanks!
It works well for what it does, any way it can cycle through the two markers so it's not just staying at one spot?
man great idea i cant wait to give this a try once its a bit more fleshed out
just an idea why make it sit any where why not just make it run around and attack any chars its sees at least then u dont have to worry about afk thing or being kicked
does this no longer work?