Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "How to Gather"
(12-13-2014, 03:05 PM)Cichard Wrote:  are there 2 different TYPES of nodes? or a specific node that you dont want to harvest from. If its one node out of many of hte smae kind you can either enable stealth or you can just remove the mesh from around the node.

noted. i think remove the mesh is the best way.
Thx for support.
Sorry if this has already been asked or explained but where is the stealth option?
on the marker
(12-20-2014, 03:31 AM)Cichard Wrote:  on the marker
Thank you.
yw
edit: nevermind
figured it out
Ok I have tried reading few times and lookin around but still having a hard time...
I see that the mesh are already installed and have markers on them.
I see the miner profile but none for botanist... For miner would I have to edit each marker with the id# of what I am tryin to gather?
I tried doing a single miner marker but my toon wants to run backwards to location I don't know y and then stops.... Don't know y running backwards but stop fast...
Also if I download profiles already made for gatherin were to I place them....

Again thank you for any help...
ok.. you need to make a skill profile for minner because they are unique to what your wanting to gather so there really are no premade ones they the one there is , is just an example.

You need to read hte marker manager guide. You need to remove the markers from the marker list. If you want to run 1 marker just add 1 marker to hte marker list. set the level range and the items you want to gather.
(01-27-2015, 10:38 PM)Lexus003 Wrote:  Ok I have tried reading few times and lookin around but still having a hard time...
I see that the mesh are already installed and have markers on them.
I see the miner profile but none for botanist... For miner would I have to edit each marker with the id# of what I am tryin to gather?
I tried doing a single miner marker but my toon wants to run backwards to location I don't know y and then stops.... Don't know y running backwards but stop fast...
Also if I download profiles already made for gatherin were to I place them....

Again thank you for any help...

If you are running backwards, you have legacy controls selected. You need to turn it off. Open up character config in ff.

[Image: 8389c6c764.jpg]

As far as mining goes, you input the name of what you want gathered into the correct marker. Example:

[Image: 8537f4bdab.jpg]

Skill profiles go in your bot\luamods\ffxivminion\SkillProfiles folder.