Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "How to Gather"
Ok thank you for both the quick replies...
I will try these and see how it goes...
So im having some issues. When I loaded the Gather option before I had a few markers in the list already. like MIning 10, Mining 20, Etc...I could select like MIning 10 choose a location an it would do its thing. Now I no longer see those markers in the list. An can not succefully create one. Im around level 25 at the moment. Any help is appreciated

NVM: Some how I had checked unspoiled
I created a marker for botanist in the Tangle region of Mor Dhona in order to have it gather required items for dailies. As soon as it engaged the gathering node it began to extract items from it without actually swinging the axe. It took about 9 items before i stoped it and finished the node off with 'normal swings'.

Has anyone experienced this?
How detectable is that o.o?
i have no idea the bot doesnt actually support doing the daily items.
How can i set which gearset the bot will use? I have multiple gearset for mining (1 high ilvl and 1 lower), i would like to use the lower ilvl for gathering but can't seem to find how. The bot keep equipping the best gears for gathering.

Edit: Problem solved, i found it in the advanced setting. Thank you for the good program :D
Anyway to automatically make mining mode level up 1-5 in one area, then move to another zone for 5-10?
it cannot change zones but if 1-5 and 5-10 are two different locations but on same map then yes. read the tutorial.
Ah thank you. I saw the option for "new location", but couldn't quite figure out what it wanted for MAP ID and everything.
that is for unspoiled nodes.
Hi im having some trouble, im very confused not sure what to do, I dont want to make my own coding or marks as im not good at that stuff so im tryiing to use the standed stuff that came with the bot I think. im level 9 miner and I keep getting a message saying something like error no markers in zone for my level or something , i tried going to the starter noobie zones thinking i could level my mining up there but that came up so i cant the bot does nothing