Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Saik's Profiles - Crafting, Gathering and DoM/DoW + Unspoiled Nodes!
Hey for fragrant logs it just stops and stands in front of the tree and doesnt target anything.
(01-30-2015, 08:54 PM)Maelduine Wrote:  No rush! I slowed my pulse rate down from 150 to 500 and that actually seems to make a pretty big difference. I've never had any issues running at a low pulse rate before, but maybe 2.5 led to some changes somewhere.

Anyway after reloading everything again fresh I was able to craft 8NQ/3HQ Rich Tomato Relishes after 75 attempts...only 4 hangs where it didn't seem to cast Reclaim at an expected point.

Still much less frustrating than sitting through 75 rotations on my own. :) I'll try again on a few of the remaining classes later today and let you know what happens.

EDIT: WVR and BSM both seemed to hang on the second Hasty Touch IF there was a "Good" proc...like it couldn't decide whether to ToT or do another Hasty Touch. Manually clicking ToT resulted in an immediate Reclaim...clicking Hasty resulted in a progression of the sequence IF it was a success.

Main Problem at those is that there are just so many variables that its hard to change a thing. I've been working on this rotation for some days to just get it where it is. It does make some strange choices at 2 parts that I can't understand.

i.e.: It isnt doing a reclaim when a RS/PbP fails. Never knew why, everything set perfectly.
Wasnt doing a hasty when just a hasty was left to cast in every logical form i told the SkMgr to do. DOing it manually did the job.

(01-31-2015, 12:06 AM)Mcdougall Wrote:  Hey for fragrant logs it just stops and stands in front of the tree and doesnt target anything.

Change the GP values to somewhat lower
Hi great profile but for some reason on my CUL the Artisan profile freezes after many HAsty touches, Manipulation, then Steady Hand.

http://i.imgur.com/yf4nJns.jpg

Not sure how I can fix it...
465 Craft
412 Control
378 CP

I've found hitting another hasty touch continues it but that's it. Is it a missing ability? As I have everything enabled from what I see.
(02-03-2015, 08:51 PM)happychappy5656 Wrote:  Hi great profile but for some reason on my CUL the Artisan profile freezes after many HAsty touches, Manipulation, then Steady Hand.

http://i.imgur.com/yf4nJns.jpg

Not sure how I can fix it...
465 Craft
412 Control
378 CP

I've found hitting another hasty touch continues it but that's it. Is it a missing ability? As I have everything enabled from what I see.

Consider using a bouillabaisse HQ
There is just one thing I ask of you.

Could you add unspoiled points of "Antumbral Rock","Redolent Log",and others?

This is Gather items for"Lucis".

I added those myself. Real easy, just set a marker for it when you are in East Than or Central Shroud. You just have to be close to where the node will spawn. Set the slot to 7 or 6, set the class, and then add the new location with the marker at hour 2 and 6 respectively.
(02-04-2015, 05:33 PM)timocow Wrote:  I added those myself. Real easy, just set a marker for it when you are in East Than or Central Shroud. You just have to be close to where the node will spawn. Set the slot to 7 or 6, set the class, and then add the new location with the marker at hour 2 and 6 respectively.

thanks!
I'll challenge it.
I try, I added those myself but don't work.......
Do not know what is wrong

Attached Files
.rar   Antumbral Rock.rar (Size: 1.58 KB / Downloads: 17)
Wait for it.