Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Saik's Profiles - Crafting, Gathering and DoM/DoW + Unspoiled Nodes!
(02-03-2015, 08:51 PM)happychappy5656 Wrote:  Hi great profile but for some reason on my CUL the Artisan profile freezes after many HAsty touches, Manipulation, then Steady Hand.

http://i.imgur.com/yf4nJns.jpg

Not sure how I can fix it...
465 Craft
412 Control
378 CP

I've found hitting another hasty touch continues it but that's it. Is it a missing ability? As I have everything enabled from what I see.

step 17 is ingenuity (sp?) maybe you have set the second instead of the first version
having a slight problem with the following unspoiled:

Mor Dhona: Cluster 5 (Lighting clusters) seem to stop halfway towards the mining point.
(02-14-2015, 12:42 PM)brocklesnar Wrote:  having a slight problem with the following unspoiled:

Mor Dhona: Cluster 5 (Lighting clusters) seem to stop halfway towards the mining point.

Unusual oO, but cant test atm. since I am banned :D
4* token profile isnt working for me, after it finishes the progress steps in the beginning, it just spams INGII :( i have the CP and all the skills activated, not sure whats wrong
these profiles are not updated to the change they made from , to + if you change this it should work
Hey saik1992, I'm not using your profiles or makers but I had a question concerning the new unspoiled node materials.
New items have been added to gathering points.
Miner
Little Worm
Gregarious Worm

Botanist
Yafaem Wildgrass
Mazlaya Greens

For Gregarious Worm and Mazlaya Greens, they act like Grade topsoil items but I can't get it to work on unspoiled gathering mode. I tried giving the slot number, but it'll stop after it has gathered and won't bother gathering the gold ores/black truffles from the same node. Any insight on this?
my guess is it has to be added to the bot itself as special item.
(02-25-2015, 10:19 PM)TauTau Wrote:  my guess is it has to be added to the bot itself as special item.

yup ace already confirmed this in his post.
(02-25-2015, 10:23 PM)Cichard Wrote:  
(02-25-2015, 10:19 PM)TauTau Wrote:  my guess is it has to be added to the bot itself as special item.

yup ace already confirmed this in his post.

According to his post:
"You can't use rares as an Item Priority. The new rares have to be manually added to the "special handling" list. I added the chocobo feed items yesterday (not yet updated in live bot), I don't know what "new items" you're gathering, need to be more specific please. "

It says it's not updated live. How do I add those items to the "special handling" list myself while waiting for the update?
dunno if it has been mentioned already, but in Limsa I get the "Navmesh has no Botany/mining Markers" spammed in Console (not a big issue, just heating my PC up ;))