Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Saik's Profiles - Crafting, Gathering and DoM/DoW + Unspoiled Nodes!
(02-25-2015, 11:02 PM)9874126 Wrote:  
(02-25-2015, 10:23 PM)Cichard Wrote:  
(02-25-2015, 10:19 PM)TauTau Wrote:  my guess is it has to be added to the bot itself as special item.

yup ace already confirmed this in his post.

According to his post:
"You can't use rares as an Item Priority. The new rares have to be manually added to the "special handling" list. I added the chocobo feed items yesterday (not yet updated in live bot), I don't know what "new items" you're gathering, need to be more specific please. "

It says it's not updated live. How do I add those items to the "special handling" list myself while waiting for the update?

If you dont know, you simply don't add them because it's to hard :D wait for it
something else I noticed: When I have two locations for the same time, only the lower one is done. (Example, Redolent Log @6, Young Spinach @6, only Spinach is done, then it goes to the next location below)
Also, I have a Marker for La Noscean Topsoil, bot stands before the node and doesn't start... when I unmount, and right click the node manually, it starts, but only gathers clusters... weird (Edit: to make it more weird, it doesn't happen always...;))
(02-26-2015, 01:08 AM)saik1992 Wrote:  
(02-25-2015, 11:02 PM)9874126 Wrote:  
(02-25-2015, 10:23 PM)Cichard Wrote:  
(02-25-2015, 10:19 PM)TauTau Wrote:  my guess is it has to be added to the bot itself as special item.

yup ace already confirmed this in his post.

According to his post:
"You can't use rares as an Item Priority. The new rares have to be manually added to the "special handling" list. I added the chocobo feed items yesterday (not yet updated in live bot), I don't know what "new items" you're gathering, need to be more specific please. "

It says it's not updated live. How do I add those items to the "special handling" list myself while waiting for the update?

If you dont know, you simply don't add them because it's to hard :D wait for it

How hard is it? It's been 2 days and still no update. The current system of getting those special node items is convoluted. I wonder why they haven't made it possible/simpler to just let me choose to gather 2 items in one unspoiled gathering node, especially when they are not even random slots at all.

Sorry if I seem to be venting here in your thread, I'm just a little upset.
will there be a solution to the "no markers here" spam while in Limsa? The fps goes totally down, so the bot even misses to port away again...
set your idle location to a non-city for now

(02-26-2015, 03:49 PM)9874126 Wrote:  How hard is it? It's been 2 days and still no update. The current system of getting those special node items is convoluted. I wonder why they haven't made it possible/simpler to just let me choose to gather 2 items in one unspoiled gathering node, especially when they are not even random slots at all.

Ok, since you are impatient, lets see how hard it can be.

Let's look for an example 1st, to see how normal rares are gathered. Lets try grade 3 thanalan topsoil for example. Item id 7766 ( you know how to get itemids, right? Either dev monitor or xivdb, not so hard so far.)

Ok, lets look inside all the lua files to see how item 7766 is handled. Hope you have notepad ++, cause opening them one by one will take forever.

Ok, we have 2 hits.

C:\minion\LuaMods\ffxivminion\ffxiv_task_gather.lua (1 hit)
Line 1482: [7766] = true,
C:\minion\LuaMods\ffxivminion\ffxiv_item_data.lua (2 hits)
Line 258723: [7766] = {
Line 258735: ["id"] = 7766;

tasks gather looks promising, lets play in there.

Hmm, line 1482 falls inside of a function called ffxiv_task_gather.gardening = and LOOK, there is a list of gardening items there!!! Do you think, maybe, you can ADD an ID there? (note, i have no idea how it works, or if it works, but it took me 2 minutes to find, rather than complaining that it took 2 days and it hasnt been updated)

Ok, lets say that works. Now, lets look at our second result.item_data.lua. Hmm, another table, this one looks like it is just the stats for the item.

[7766] = {
["attackRateHQ"] = 0;
["autoAttack"] = 0;
["autoAttackHQ"] = 0;
["blockRate"] = 0;
["blockRateHQ"] = 0;
["category"] = 21;
["classes"] = {
};
["defense"] = 0;
["defenseHQ"] = 0;
["equiplevel"] = 1;
["id"] = 7766;
["level"] = 50;
["mDamage"] = 0;
["mDamageHQ"] = 0;
["magicDefense"] = 0;
["magicDefenseHQ"] = 0;
["name"] = "Grade 3 Thanalan Topsoil";
["pDamage"] = 0;
["pDamageHQ"] = 0;
["rarity"] = 1;
["shieldRate"] = 0;
["shieldRateHQ"] = 0;
["slot"] = 0;
["stats"] = {
};
["statsHQ"] = {
};
["ui"] = 82;
};

Im going to assume the bot needs this entry for each item in order to work. 5 minutes spent looking.
I'll get the IDs in the morning for the new items and experiment with the bot. Manually adding these items will probably prompt the bot to overwrite these 2 files on next launch, so disable auto update for now while playing. And back up these files just in case.

give a man a fish, he eats for a day.....
(03-01-2015, 10:57 AM)rsilva712 Wrote:  set your idle location to a non-city for now

(02-26-2015, 03:49 PM)9874126 Wrote:  How hard is it? It's been 2 days and still no update. The current system of getting those special node items is convoluted. I wonder why they haven't made it possible/simpler to just let me choose to gather 2 items in one unspoiled gathering node, especially when they are not even random slots at all.

Ok, since you are impatient, lets see how hard it can be.

Let's look for an example 1st, to see how normal rares are gathered. Lets try grade 3 thanalan topsoil for example. Item id 7766 ( you know how to get itemids, right? Either dev monitor or xivdb, not so hard so far.)

Ok, lets look inside all the lua files to see how item 7766 is handled. Hope you have notepad ++, cause opening them one by one will take forever.

Ok, we have 2 hits.

C:\minion\LuaMods\ffxivminion\ffxiv_task_gather.lua (1 hit)
Line 1482: [7766] = true,
C:\minion\LuaMods\ffxivminion\ffxiv_item_data.lua (2 hits)
Line 258723: [7766] = {
Line 258735: ["id"] = 7766;

tasks gather looks promising, lets play in there.

Hmm, line 1482 falls inside of a function called ffxiv_task_gather.gardening = and LOOK, there is a list of gardening items there!!! Do you think, maybe, you can ADD an ID there? (note, i have no idea how it works, or if it works, but it took me 2 minutes to find, rather than complaining that it took 2 days and it hasnt been updated)

Ok, lets say that works. Now, lets look at our second result.item_data.lua. Hmm, another table, this one looks like it is just the stats for the item.

[7766] = {
["attackRateHQ"] = 0;
["autoAttack"] = 0;
["autoAttackHQ"] = 0;
["blockRate"] = 0;
["blockRateHQ"] = 0;
["category"] = 21;
["classes"] = {
};
["defense"] = 0;
["defenseHQ"] = 0;
["equiplevel"] = 1;
["id"] = 7766;
["level"] = 50;
["mDamage"] = 0;
["mDamageHQ"] = 0;
["magicDefense"] = 0;
["magicDefenseHQ"] = 0;
["name"] = "Grade 3 Thanalan Topsoil";
["pDamage"] = 0;
["pDamageHQ"] = 0;
["rarity"] = 1;
["shieldRate"] = 0;
["shieldRateHQ"] = 0;
["slot"] = 0;
["stats"] = {
};
["statsHQ"] = {
};
["ui"] = 82;
};

Im going to assume the bot needs this entry for each item in order to work. 5 minutes spent looking.
I'll get the IDs in the morning for the new items and experiment with the bot. Manually adding these items will probably prompt the bot to overwrite these 2 files on next launch, so disable auto update for now while playing. And back up these files just in case.

give a man a fish, he eats for a day.....

That should be working, yes.

Still, complaining stuff takes "2 days" isnt the deal to go here, either do it yourself or stay calm. The way Ace is able to push updates atm is taking it's time and afaik he's the one doing stuff like this.

We still need some refinement on alot of stuff on ffxiv imo since Months, enhancements in Unspoiled Gathering, choosing Crafting recipes, a built-in taskmanager for more functionality, in-game weather
Little worm - 10094
Gregarious Worm - 10095
Rosemary - 10096
Yafaem Wildgrass - 10097
Mazlaya greens - 10098

I added 10095 only to task_gather.lua , and the bot did not discover it or use toil. Probably have to add the entry to both luas. Now that I discovered it, ill wait to see if the bot harvests it next round. could have also been the profile I had on the marker originally (gardening2). I've set it to gardening, which uses toil.
Token Master 2 Recipe doesn't seem to be working properly on my LTW, I used it no probs for WVR items but somewhere down the line it just seems to spam ING2 when it gets to it. Any insight?
(03-01-2015, 11:03 PM)rsilva712 Wrote:  Little worm - 10094
Gregarious Worm - 10095
Rosemary - 10096
Yafaem Wildgrass - 10097
Mazlaya greens - 10098

I added 10095 only to task_gather.lua , and the bot did not discover it or use toil. Probably have to add the entry to both luas. Now that I discovered it, ill wait to see if the bot harvests it next round. could have also been the profile I had on the marker originally (gardening2). I've set it to gardening, which uses toil.

I did the proposed changes and updated my skillprofile/markers for use with gardening type of items. It did not work. It just ignored the choco items and gathers the gold ore/black truffles.
I knew it wouldn't be this easy, as I remember reading it requires changes to the core bot or something, which is encrypted and can't be modified with notepad++.

(03-01-2015, 02:44 PM)saik1992 Wrote:  That should be working, yes.

Still, complaining stuff takes "2 days" isnt the deal to go here, either do it yourself or stay calm. The way Ace is able to push updates atm is taking it's time and afaik he's the one doing stuff like this.

We still need some refinement on alot of stuff on ffxiv imo since Months, enhancements in Unspoiled Gathering, choosing Crafting recipes, a built-in taskmanager for more functionality, in-game weather

Well I wouldn't be complaining if my post in the general forums wasn't closed with a generic non-helpful reply such as "just wait". So I thought I'd ask here since there's no other place to ask I could find. All I was asking is for how to do this myself so I wouldn't have to wait for a live update.
Chocobo items are now gathered by the bot, in case you didnt notice/tried