Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Saik's Profiles - Crafting, Gathering and DoM/DoW + Unspoiled Nodes!
Hey, im trying the skill profile: token_master2recipe.
But when im looking at which skills the bot wants me to set it wants me to set 11! (max is 10).
Did I miss something here?
Also, I assume this is for the 3star token's?
The Unspoiled locations and profiles work great! Thank you so much for all the hard work and sharing it with us :)

Also do you have the locations set in a tight rotation? I dont see Vampire plants or Trilium Bulbs, so does that mean there isnt enough time to gather those? or you just left them out?

And one more issue I am having is when I complete a circuit and return to Dragonhead to mine Darksteel, I am stuck as Botanist and it doesn't switch to miner and go to the node. If i manually do it it starts right back up and completes another circuit. Any ideas as to why that's happening?
I having problems with gathering clusters due to where I place my unspoiled markers being out of range of some nodes. Does anyone have a solution to that or .info that I can get for gathering just clusters. Thank you.
just place them correctly?
(04-01-2015, 12:59 AM)Boris Wrote:  I having problems with gathering clusters due to where I place my unspoiled markers being out of range of some nodes. Does anyone have a solution to that or .info that I can get for gathering just clusters. Thank you.

You would need to take note of each location they could spawn in and then place your marker in a spot where they could all be visible on the mini map (zoomed out)
Does anyone have a working setup for antumbral rocks and redolent logs they can share?
Anyone else run into an issue where the cluster markers are sometimes off and your character will just stand there?

I guess it because the markers cant be placed to account for every possible spawn point?
(04-21-2015, 10:33 PM)Proto Wrote:  Does anyone have a working setup for antumbral rocks and redolent logs they can share?

I have the markers for them created and will do an export sometime soon. I cant access my minion folder when it's running for some reason. It crashes explorer.exe

If you know how to setup unspoiled locations and markers, then it is easy to do.
(05-18-2015, 10:33 PM)Jessix Wrote:  
(04-21-2015, 10:33 PM)Proto Wrote:  Does anyone have a working setup for antumbral rocks and redolent logs they can share?

I have the markers for them created and will do an export sometime soon. I cant access my minion folder when it's running for some reason. It crashes explorer.exe

If you know how to setup unspoiled locations and markers, then it is easy to do.

Hi that would be great. Cant wait to tried. I made my own but it bugs out for certain nodes. As in, for antumbral rock, it the node spawns behind this rock, my char will stand there and do nth where else if it spawn on some other area around it is ok. I made sure that the marker is set up within the vicinity of all the nodes. Im not sure why it doesnt gather that specified area. I tried setting up marker at different area but it doesnt work as well. Same for my Redolent Log marker
This bot is getting under my skin >.<

I made 2 markers. One for mining one for botany. When it's time to collect, the bot changes class and it won't move. This is only for the botony marker. Day 2 trying to fix this and I have nothing >.<

I'm trying to gather clusters in MD

Edit:
Now the bot will do botony but not mining >.>;