Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Saik's Profiles - Crafting, Gathering and DoM/DoW + Unspoiled Nodes!
(06-12-2015, 11:18 AM)CleanWipes Wrote:  This bot is getting under my skin >.<

I made 2 markers. One for mining one for botany. When it's time to collect, the bot changes class and it won't move. This is only for the botony marker. Day 2 trying to fix this and I have nothing >.<

I'm trying to gather clusters in MD

Edit:
Now the bot will do botony but not mining >.>;

Instead of specifying the node's time in Marker Manager, it gets specified in Locations. Since multiple markers can exist in the same location, it'd be better to specify the node time in each marker.

Have you checked that your new markers are assigned in the Location and that the time for that Location matches up with the node time? Just a couple issues that I ran into.

I still haven't made a full unspoiled node profile yet as it seems the tutorials and videos don't cover both Location timing and Marker placement.

Also, the slots at nodes are static, so it's beyond me why some of these other gathering profiles use Toil.
anyone got the files from his dropbox ?
his dropbox is down... :(

Best Regards

.mfm
(06-12-2015, 11:18 AM)CleanWipes Wrote:  This bot is getting under my skin >.<

I made 2 markers. One for mining one for botany. When it's time to collect, the bot changes class and it won't move. This is only for the botony marker. Day 2 trying to fix this and I have nothing >.<

I'm trying to gather clusters in MD

Edit:
Now the bot will do botony but not mining >.>;

instead of posting setup issues in a skill mananger thread maybe you should post this in the actual thread for unspoiled nodes in the tutorial section. that way maybe ace will see it and explain the mistake to you.
HI saik1992

your dropbox are offline, can you share it again?

Thank you.

(09-05-2014, 08:18 PM)saik1992 Wrote:  Hey there, some of you may know I've been in a struggle to get my Crafting Profiles done - since 1.5 is now Out I'm in a hurry to get things done ASAP.

Link to my Dropbox

Currently done:

Crafting Profiles:
2 Star 40 DUR - Needs 381 CP
2 Star 80 DUR - Needs 349 CP
Token_Artisan - Needs 371 CP minimum - I'd suggest 380+
Token_Master2recipe - Needs 392 CP

Leveling Profiles:
CNJ/WHM Leveling

Assist Profiles:

PvE:
BLM DPS - Getting Updated due to Changes of Rotation soon.
SMN DPS - Getting Updated after BLM DPS to be even more OP.
MNK DPS - Works good. Filter 1 is to Enable AoE's - Filter 2 for Stunning Skills

PvP:
MRD PVP - Bursts Heals

Unspoiled Nodes:
With the implementing of Import/Export Manager (thanks Ace) things went alot easier.

Go to my Dropbox and Download both the Files you need in my Navigation Folder (guess markers are saved in .nxi or .nx2 files) and the "Unspoiled.info" in the Unspoiled Settings folder.

Copy the Navigation Data's over your files in "C:\ffxivminion\Navigation". If you are unsure which files to take, download them all. Warning: This will overwrite ALL your Markers!

Next Up download my set-up Gathering Profiles in my Gatherers folder (Dropbox) and place them inside of your SkillManager Profiles folder.

Copy the Unspoiled.info into "C:\ffxivminion\LuaMods\ffxivminion\ImportManagerFiles". Open up the Import / Export Lua Modules ingame and select "Unspoiled" via "Basic Import" - "File Name" - then click on Gather Locations.

Set Up on what Gearslot# your Miner/Botanist Gear is and maybe Disable some of the Nodes or play around which gathering profile to use to fit your needs.

Those Nodes are set-up to mainly get the 1* Items and Items to achieve the i70 Mainhand/Hat. I will upload another Unspoiled setup for higher geared gatherers as soon as possible. I also want people to give me feedback and things where it may Stuck.

Coming Soon: More craft profiles, Gathering Profiles for Unspoiled Nodes, Shards and Massive Gathering & DoW/DoM profiles I have been using.

Things you could help me with:

What Profiles do you want sadly?
I will probably sit down and continue his work as soon as I am 60. Which is not far off, so just tell me what you guys need.

I already did my own Unspoiled Markers way back and farmed tons of money with it, so its not like I am new to this kind of stuff.
(06-23-2015, 10:06 PM)CuteDragon Wrote:  I will probably sit down and continue his work as soon as I am 60. Which is not far off, so just tell me what you guys need.

I already did my own Unspoiled Markers way back and farmed tons of money with it, so its not like I am new to this kind of stuff.

need his whitemage and scholar skillmanager profiles
(06-25-2015, 03:53 PM)SpankAss Wrote:  
(06-23-2015, 10:06 PM)CuteDragon Wrote:  I will probably sit down and continue his work as soon as I am 60. Which is not far off, so just tell me what you guys need.

need his whitemage and scholar skillmanager profiles

Have some patience, they are being remade at this point.
"Have some patience, they are being remade at this point. "

Music to my ears Saik!!! I used your old unspoiled node markers which were always better than mine; mine constantly missed at least one spawn location. So I would be highly interested in seeing your updated version (especially since I don't have a lot of game time these days to make my own).
(06-25-2015, 09:06 PM)mymoose Wrote:  "Have some patience, they are being remade at this point. "

Music to my ears Saik!!! I used your old unspoiled node markers which were always better than mine; mine constantly missed at least one spawn location. So I would be highly interested in seeing your updated version (especially since I don't have a lot of game time these days to make my own).

I do need to level my DoL and DoH classes first, however. I'm still stuck at weaver close to 56, all others at 51, DoL at 53, leveling them is a pain..
Progress on stuff goes rather slow, havent cared alot for any other DoW/M class, and crafters/gatherers arent 60 still.. Getting scrips and mats for collectables is just a pain...

Also, Ace, if you read that thread:

I'd love a function in crafting skillmanager: Precise Touches used# - if possible, with a way to add +1 each time ToT procs in the craft