Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Saik's Profiles - Crafting, Gathering and DoM/DoW + Unspoiled Nodes!
(01-14-2015, 12:45 PM)saito.mishima Wrote:  it's strange.. it times all the nodes perfectly but it wont use any skills when it goes to gather. It just attaches to the node then sits there until it disappears. Proper gathering profiles are selected.

The items are set via Slot ID's so if it goes to the right Node it shouldn't do nothing.

You could try deactivating all LUA Modules and rechecking.

-----------------------

Support and Update wise:

I currently just bought a 2-day Key to reply in here one or two posts (and obviously to bot ;D).

Yet there is a possibility I won't be able to afford a new key the next 1 or 2 weeks, so hand-in-hand this means I may not be able to Update my Locations, Profiles or Crafting Profiles when my gatherers reach a new Gathering cap ect.

So be aware when posting if I got a Key currently or not, if I do not have a key for Minion I can not reply in this Thread and can't reproduce anything that Occurs to you for myself. (You can check if people got one with the color of their name being blue)

I Updated my Token profile, I did not realize it was messed up for some reasons.

Did 318 HQ for 6 NQ today with it. - Usable with 2 Star Master Trade-In Items for the I70 Mainhand/Head.

Best use: Pair it with my 2 Star 40 DUR Profile, get Spruce Log and Aldgoat Horns, Craft Spruce Lumber HQ and Horn Glue (NQ/HQ) and craft those into Spruce Plywood HQ - with those buy the Artisan's Chocobotail Saw in masses and Desynth them with BSM Desynth (minimum 80 skill there).

If RNG isn't kicking your balls, for 500 HQ Spruce Plywood you should obtain 70-80 Mastercraft Demimaterias. (Somewhat between 30-35m on my Server). Estimated Time needed: 3 to 4 days if you gather it all yourself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saik's Profiles - Crafting, Gathering and DoM/DoW + Unspoiled Nodes! - by saik1992 - 01-19-2015, 01:17 AM