Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Saik's Profiles - Crafting, Gathering and DoM/DoW + Unspoiled Nodes!
(01-30-2015, 08:54 PM)Maelduine Wrote:  No rush! I slowed my pulse rate down from 150 to 500 and that actually seems to make a pretty big difference. I've never had any issues running at a low pulse rate before, but maybe 2.5 led to some changes somewhere.

Anyway after reloading everything again fresh I was able to craft 8NQ/3HQ Rich Tomato Relishes after 75 attempts...only 4 hangs where it didn't seem to cast Reclaim at an expected point.

Still much less frustrating than sitting through 75 rotations on my own. :) I'll try again on a few of the remaining classes later today and let you know what happens.

EDIT: WVR and BSM both seemed to hang on the second Hasty Touch IF there was a "Good" proc...like it couldn't decide whether to ToT or do another Hasty Touch. Manually clicking ToT resulted in an immediate Reclaim...clicking Hasty resulted in a progression of the sequence IF it was a success.

Main Problem at those is that there are just so many variables that its hard to change a thing. I've been working on this rotation for some days to just get it where it is. It does make some strange choices at 2 parts that I can't understand.

i.e.: It isnt doing a reclaim when a RS/PbP fails. Never knew why, everything set perfectly.
Wasnt doing a hasty when just a hasty was left to cast in every logical form i told the SkMgr to do. DOing it manually did the job.

(01-31-2015, 12:06 AM)Mcdougall Wrote:  Hey for fragrant logs it just stops and stands in front of the tree and doesnt target anything.

Change the GP values to somewhat lower

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saik's Profiles - Crafting, Gathering and DoM/DoW + Unspoiled Nodes! - by saik1992 - 02-01-2015, 11:53 AM