Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Saik's Profiles - Crafting, Gathering and DoM/DoW + Unspoiled Nodes!
(03-01-2015, 11:03 PM)rsilva712 Wrote:  Little worm - 10094
Gregarious Worm - 10095
Rosemary - 10096
Yafaem Wildgrass - 10097
Mazlaya greens - 10098

I added 10095 only to task_gather.lua , and the bot did not discover it or use toil. Probably have to add the entry to both luas. Now that I discovered it, ill wait to see if the bot harvests it next round. could have also been the profile I had on the marker originally (gardening2). I've set it to gardening, which uses toil.

I did the proposed changes and updated my skillprofile/markers for use with gardening type of items. It did not work. It just ignored the choco items and gathers the gold ore/black truffles.
I knew it wouldn't be this easy, as I remember reading it requires changes to the core bot or something, which is encrypted and can't be modified with notepad++.

(03-01-2015, 02:44 PM)saik1992 Wrote:  That should be working, yes.

Still, complaining stuff takes "2 days" isnt the deal to go here, either do it yourself or stay calm. The way Ace is able to push updates atm is taking it's time and afaik he's the one doing stuff like this.

We still need some refinement on alot of stuff on ffxiv imo since Months, enhancements in Unspoiled Gathering, choosing Crafting recipes, a built-in taskmanager for more functionality, in-game weather

Well I wouldn't be complaining if my post in the general forums wasn't closed with a generic non-helpful reply such as "just wait". So I thought I'd ask here since there's no other place to ask I could find. All I was asking is for how to do this myself so I wouldn't have to wait for a live update.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saik's Profiles - Crafting, Gathering and DoM/DoW + Unspoiled Nodes! - by 9874126 - 03-05-2015, 06:29 AM