Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Ultimate Summoner [New and Updated for 1.5] 09/05/14
Right now I'm having issues with Swiftcast, Surecast and Miasma II.

Swiftcast and Surecast have long pauses after using them. Changing cast time to 0.0, 0.1, etc have no effect on this. They should be being used immediately, then another skill following it immediately. Instead it stands around and does nothing for a couple seconds.

Miasma II never fires.

If anyone knows a solution to these issues, let me know.
Miasma II is a point blank aoe so it must be set as target=player.

There is still animation lock out on off GCD instant cast spells. So it can only fire a skill off 1.5 seconds or something like that.
About Virus BuffID, you can find buff ID's like this:
http://xivdb.com/?search/antibody
Hint: the ID is 410

(09-08-2014, 09:23 PM)oreganobag Wrote:  Right now I'm having issues with Swiftcast, Surecast and Miasma II.

Swiftcast and Surecast have long pauses after using them. Changing cast time to 0.0, 0.1, etc have no effect on this. They should be being used immediately, then another skill following it immediately. Instead it stands around and does nothing for a couple seconds.

Miasma II never fires.

If anyone knows a solution to these issues, let me know.

You could try doing this (skill names are examples for proof of concept):

Summon II (tic boxes: PlayerHasBuffID: 167 AND OCD: Yes (tick this box) )
Swiftcast

Bot will cast Summon II treating it as OCD ability only when you have Swiftcast buff up.
Secondly, regarding slow response in using abilities, go to bot settings and change the Bot Tick Rate from 150 to like 10. This way bot will reevaluate which ability to use every 10ms instead of 150ms. Personally I can tell the difference in Assist mode. But I'm sure someone will pop up saying that it uses too much CPU power on their Pentium II machine.
or you can just open up the devmonitor and check buff ids that way.
this is a pretty solid profile - but at times on aoe mode it tends to get locked up in tri distaster at times and dps floors
2 things bugged me with this profile. It spams tri-disaster constantly when aoe only and there seems to be a long pause after swiftcast and shadow flare combination. Anyone know why?

*Edit: nevermind i just read few comments above and they are having same issue.
Added a slightly updated version. I think this one fixes tri-disaster and some other ordering issues.

I'm not sure if the Swiftcast+Shadowflare thing is resolved yet, as I haven't gotten much time to test it. Just got a really shitty job waiting tables for 60 hours a week so have absolutely no time to update anything for the time being. I get a day off tomorrow so I'll login and see how things are running. I might throw together a Bard profile as well.
thanks for the update - will check it out also noted im crap at smn i manage 280 solo target manual and bot does 295 lol XD
Having the bot go "pew pew" against you on SMN is basically usual for 90% the players at FFXIV.

Ruin/Ruin II Weaving for Off-GCD's are quite a Pain for most players xD

Oh and Oregano i just wrote you a private Message concerning this weaving part, you can save up alot of MP that way :)
Hey all. Just wanted to say thanks again for the work on this profile. I use it my self sometimes for assist play and 4 pack of fun in a dungeon. When ever meet a new minion player with a SMN i point them here to your profile.