Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Ultimate Summoner [New and Updated for 1.5] 09/05/14
I've been using this profile for months, ever since it was released but with the new changes to skill manager a few things need to be changed in order for it to work properly. Apologies to the original creator if I'm stepping on toes here.

Summon
You need to remove 150 from PREVIOUS SKILL ID in order for this to summon pets correctly with swiftcast.

Aerial Slash
Change SKILL TARGET to "Cast Target".

Contagion
Change SKILL TARGET to "Cast Target".

Shadowflare
You need to remove 150 from PREVIOUS SKILL ID in order for this to cast Shadowflare correctly with swiftcast.
ty so much for this that fixed the probs and it also fixed the blm profile XD
after using this for ages and ages this profile now does very odd things with pet control at times... killing dps.

so i started to use minions built in SMN profile and getting a few issues that bug me

1. same prob as yellowcar mentioned - so every update i need re fix this... ugh
2. banes acting up very odd.. most times wont get of a BIO before it banes >.<

3. be nice to have the cures on filter 2 as default and perhaps banes (aoes) on filter 1
4. be nice to have ruin 2 used with all Off GCDs - and on filter 1 perhaps have it used over ruin 1 as well (think of the aoe filter like a movement dps filter as well?)
5. may be a pain to set up well so maybe have misama 2 set up (on filter 1) to be used after dots re applied and JUST ONCE for the dot dmg - and only if a target is close enough.
All I've done is fix the issues that cropped up from the skill manager update last month; credit for this profile goes to "oreganobag" the original creator.

Pets: Pets are still a bit wonky for me and I haven't figured out how to get em to operate on "Obey" properly where the pet will switch targets when you do and use all of their attacks. Right now, I tend to operate them manually or issue a "Sic" command once summoned.

03/17/15: Updated the profiles and pets now function correctly using obey, return, and all abilities.

I've made a profile for Garuda, Ifrit, and Titan. Garuda and Ifrit are for party/dungeons and Titan is for solo/fate farming.

Garuda - https://www.dropbox.com/s/ydvq2ec4xvln10...a.lua?dl=0

Ifrit - https://www.dropbox.com/s/fdua09od57w8qd...t.lua?dl=0

Titan - https://www.dropbox.com/s/lw8yjzbxpgi9pa...n.lua?dl=0
btw, to prevent it from being overwritten, just make a copy of the file and rename it, and edit that one.
can we please fix the default smn profile its pretty patchy the way it works right now >.< and low dps esp when you check it out vs other default profiles that are pretty slick - moar smn <3 pweese
is the ultimate smn profile still being updated?
Check my previous post a few up Abby, I posted new links for the profiles that work correctly after the skill manager update awhile back.
hi yellow car queen ^^

attached is my garuda profile. i did a bit of tweaking, i apologize kinda forgot if its yours or the original poster that i tweaked, but i thank you both ThumbsUp

its set up to spam as many skills as it can i think (not sure if its high dps never parsed it, not sure if u can parse dot) i don't swiftcast + flare because saving it for o no someone died swiftcast+raise ^^ Snicker

my problem is, it does swiftcast everytime and let's it go to waste, i just want it to save swiftcast for res or summon.. i've set it to if pet is under hp 10 then swiftcast summon but that's no good... Complaint

i am wondering if you can give it a spin.. pls help me see if there is a any setting to spam skills faster and swiftcast summon/raise only Expect

what would be awesome if the bot can detect your movement/aoe and before skill spam surecast ^^ or how would you use sure cast?? Nosebleed

thank yo so much Cutesmile

.zip   .SMN-Garuda.zip (Size: 2.66 KB / Downloads: 16)
I just got rid of the swiftcast+summon to stop the swiftcast spam, the only time I ever really needed it was for afk grinding with titan since you won't be rezzing anyone.

I've parsed the dps for a few months while waiting for heavensward and it's pretty on par with what you would expect for i130. You'll find in boss fights that require a lot of maneuvering that you average 300+ and your pet averages around 120+. Most other i130 dps I see (Dragoon, Monks, etc) average 430+. In my opinion it's solid. The only time you get stomped is in boss fights that don't require the other party members to run around. They can just stand still and focus on flat out dps.

With the new skills in heavensward, namely tri-disaster (the one that casts all 3 dots at once for you), I expect our dps to go up a bit.