Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.06 Average
Update 16.6. - Reports go in here
its up and working now
After the bot attached and run for a while, 10 - 15 minutes, the game closed. No error, just gone. Anyone know the problem here?

Thankyou
could be a couple of things. First how many bots are you running. If its more then 1 are you running different keys for each bot. second you could be getting 90k errors. if you look at the log tab it will say"network error" if you are getting network error that means you got a 90k disconected error in game. The bot just closes the game out and relaunches it when it gets that error.
I am running a single bot also getting the random crash's every 5 min, no messages or errors from both the bot or the game client.
so the info tab of the gui_launcher has no error message at all. "network error" or Keycode error? If not then i would check to make sure things like mumble teamspeak fraps are not running. Also make sure the only AV you have installed at all is MSE if you are on windows 7
When I try to run WP through Duty, I get the Reserve Instance...but then it just withdraws from it after a few seconds have passed. It was never a problem before...
cause queue times are longer then your reset timers. you need to increase your reset timer.
(12-11-2014, 01:47 AM)Cichard Wrote:  cause queue times are longer then your reset timers. you need to increase your reset timer.

Does the reset timer only control the que rest or overall rest?
how long it waits before it requeues. So if your reserving instance is more then 30s you need to change the reset timer to more hten 30s if your queue time is taking 60s you need to increase the reset timer more then 60s.
PSA: Patch of Dec 25 broke the bot, wont let me input the keycodes