Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.06 Average
Update 16.6. - Reports go in here
yay, another bot-breaking update. You coders are having a big week. Thanks for your hard work!
that a soooo small patch like 7 MB could fuck up this bot again x.x
duty loot ---------> game crash!!!!!

(09-17-2014, 07:17 PM)Ace Wrote:  To verify the time the bot is using for Eorzea time for unspoiled gathering, use this in the console:
Code:
d(tostring(EorzeaTime().hour)..":"..tostring(EorzeaTime().minute))

It should display as about 4 minutes behind the in-game time.
If this displays incorrectly for you, please list what it displays, and your current operating system time and time zone.

At 3:00 am ET, console showed 6:32.

8:58 pm 18/9/14 GMT +8. Western Australia.

I knew mine was about 4 hours out i just adjusted my timers.
Duty loot crashed the game. I just finish a loca, everything was fine until the bot try to open the treasure chest and i got memory read error on all my 4 accounts.
duty loot crashes game which has been reported few times so don't use it until patched

also manual selection need to be made on server screen which is real annoying for those running multiple bots having to check every now and then to make sure manual log in if a bot has dropped and trying to relogin ( really this is the only thing that really bugs me since i run a full party of bots :p)
(09-17-2014, 10:17 PM)magnetbox Wrote:  
(09-17-2014, 06:33 PM)random73 Wrote:  
(09-17-2014, 06:09 PM)magnetbox Wrote:  When I start to grind and do fates, it'll go for a second, hops on chocobo, then runs backward into something. I point the character in the direction i need it to go, it goes back on course, then 50% of the time it'll stay on course and arrive at the fate, but then it does the same thing. It dismounts, targets mob, and keeps running til it hits something.

Are you using legacy mode ?

no

Still doing the same thing. So frustrating, hope someone can help.
Standing and doing nothing at those fate where you need to talk to a NPC to activate the fate, ignoring all the other fate around
(09-18-2014, 01:47 PM)magnetbox Wrote:  
(09-17-2014, 06:09 PM)magnetbox Wrote:  When I start to grind and do fates, it'll go for a second, hops on chocobo, then runs backward into something. I point the character in the direction i need it to go, it goes back on course, then 50% of the time it'll stay on course and arrive at the fate, but then it does the same thing. It dismounts, targets mob, and keeps running til it hits something.

no

What location are you at when you encounter this issue ? which zone ?

(09-18-2014, 01:54 PM)bw14 Wrote:  Standing and doing nothing at those fate where you need to talk to a NPC to activate the fate, ignoring all the other fate around

I wasn't aware the bot in the past would talk to NPC to activate the FATE.
(09-18-2014, 02:00 PM)random73 Wrote:  
(09-18-2014, 01:47 PM)magnetbox Wrote:  

no

What location are you at when you encounter this issue ? which zone ?

(09-18-2014, 01:54 PM)bw14 Wrote:  Standing and doing nothing at those fate where you need to talk to a NPC to activate the fate, ignoring all the other fate around

I wasn't aware the bot in the past would talk to NPC to activate the FATE.

Just set Wait to complete to 5% that way it wont go there unless someone has initiated it.