Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.06 Average
Update 16.6. - Reports go in here
Server selection appears fixed,
rolling for loot in the duties seems to crash the game when the bot encounters loot

i have mine set to pass loot.
here the errorscreen from time to time after enter a duty

After the latest update today Assist mode doesn't seem to be working ?

I've done a complete fresh install and Assist mode just doesn't seem to use any skills.
The game freezes in Hunt mode when the bot is patrolling and finds an A/S rank (not sure with B), as soon as the sound plays the game freezes and then crashes.

Been like that for the last 2 days (none of the updates fixed it).
(09-20-2014, 02:04 AM)wycs Wrote:  After the latest update today Assist mode doesn't seem to be working ?

I've done a complete fresh install and Assist mode just doesn't seem to use any skills.

Assist is working for me.
yup tested this yesterday on Garuda Ex and it crashed everyone Complaint

(09-19-2014, 01:56 PM)lilmonkey Wrote:  rolling for loot in the duties seems to crash the game when the bot encounters loot

i have mine set to pass loot.
Okay is anyone having a problem with the bot stopping in mid-synthesis? its weird he will do like 30-60min just fine then all the sudden i look at the screen and hes out of CP and halfway done with the synthesis
this happens consistently and currently i'm unable to leave the bot afk for more than an hour please help mee :) Expect
(09-20-2014, 05:46 PM)random73 Wrote:  
(09-20-2014, 02:04 AM)wycs Wrote:  After the latest update today Assist mode doesn't seem to be working ?

Assist is working for me.

I also was having same problem in certain places like stated here:
http://www.mmominion.com/thread-9276.html
I had that happen in two situations: a) buff food ran out in the middle of a synthesis, and b) not all gear was auto-repaired (and broke to 0 then). The repair thing must be some weird glitch, only had it happen twice so far