Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.06 Average
Update 16.6. - Reports go in here
can someone confirm crashing when looting?
nop loot works great with the last update.
but i hafe a problem

i can only guess what happen
i think Duty was over. then one bot hast DC and 3 leaves.

then log back in and boom error.
the leader hast the follow error in the console and the one follow bot wont accept duty invites hand has the same error in the console.
the bot runs btw.

anyone else having an issue where the bot when auto starting will not select the toon i have saved in the minion main window

it will just stay at character selection screen then close the game and loop
yes i do have this issue ffxivmage , everytime i want to reconect , i tryed to wrtie the name of my character in different ways than the original one , it just dont work.

Fixed
The GUI_Launcher does not work for multiple characters on the same account on the same server. The character must be the first character in the list on the server or the only character in the list on that server.
Hi guys,

Just wanted to ask if it is a possibility to add in functionality to tell it which option to choose (after datacenter selection) if you have multiple characters on the same account.

I removed the Security token from my account thinking I could use the GUI Launcher. However, as all 4 of my toons are on the same account, I cannot use it anyway.

A simple option to tell the system which number of account to choose for the relevant character would do. I just wanted to ask if this is some thing that may be added in?

Cheers guys and thanks for a really great product!
if you mean 4 service accounts on the same login/password combination, then the bot doesnt support that and that whole functionality would have to be RE'ed meaning a dev would have to link 4 service accounts to one login/password. Which is silly to do in the first place. If you mean 1 account has multiple characters then the gui_launcher will only choose the first character in the list.
Anyone report when using Duty it doesn't exit when the party leader drops.

confirmed by multiple users and myself

I ran 3 duty's..

1st duty, my alt did not exit,
2nd duty, friends alt did not exit and mine did..

seems to be inconsistent.
(10-28-2014, 11:01 PM)quickpurchase Wrote:  Anyone report when using Duty it doesn't exit when the party leader drops.

confirmed by multiple users and myself

I ran 3 duty's..

1st duty, my alt did not exit,
2nd duty, friends alt did not exit and mine did..

seems to be inconsistent.

Also running into this issue and it is inconsistent.
Emergency maint has broken the bot.