Poll: Which profile would you like the most?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Monk

57 19.26%
Ninja

109 36.82%
White Mage

67 22.64%
Scholar

63 21.28%
Total 296 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
Various Disciple of War profiles.
(09-24-2015, 12:30 AM)ISilenceI Wrote:  You can't turn off something that was never on.

wierd sometimes mine goes off for no reason...maybe i am just fat fingering it lol.
Hey I just noticed this yesterday using the PLD file. It seems to randomly convert/meld even if there is nothing. It doesn't perform the meld/convert but it does do the animation. Any ideas?
Broken gear.
Wow but I have auto repair on. I shouldn't have broken gear
I had this problem when wearing high allagan bracelets. It has nothing to do with the profile.
(09-29-2015, 09:35 AM)Devilslayercross Wrote:  Hey I just noticed this yesterday using the PLD file. It seems to randomly convert/meld even if there is nothing. It doesn't perform the meld/convert but it does do the animation. Any ideas?
No for some reason there is occasionally a rare item tbat wont repair.

Not sure why.

Keep dark matter for that gear grade in your inventory stops the action.
thank you very much
Want to say thanks, rep+ for maintaining these. I haven't tried your newest war profile but the pld one seems decent, and i used war 3.12 to tweak it make it decent. If I had a request it would be that you look into making all the profiles :P
for the nin profile, is there any way to get it to use dancing edge over aoelian edge if your not behind the target?
I noticed the NIN rotation doesn't fit in a Duality + Aeolean during trick attack debuff.