Poll: Which profile would you like the most?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Monk

57 19.26%
Ninja

109 36.82%
White Mage

67 22.64%
Scholar

63 21.28%
Total 296 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
Various Disciple of War profiles.
Guess you find out after the update.
By the looks of things for the most part the profiles will remain the same. Dark Knight might be able to maintain dark arts for longer period of time and ninja will just receieve a tp decrease cost on an ability. Paladin is receiving the most changes but nothing changes rotation wise.
(02-22-2016, 08:18 PM)Kiljaedon Wrote:  By the looks of things for the most part the profiles will remain the same.  Dark Knight might be able to maintain dark arts for longer period of time and ninja will just receieve a tp decrease cost on an ability.  Paladin is receiving the most changes but nothing changes rotation wise.

Yea that was my main concern that rotations would have to be changed etc.. thus needing an updated profile for the class, but its good to hear that rotations wont be affected.

edit; seems the profiles are very laggy im sure its a simple fix as the default profiles that come with the bot dont lag at all, but was just curious if these would be updated =)
i just used war profile today it didn't seem to bad for me
plz plz plz update the filter details you have the best profiles so far :D
they are good but i seem to get a tiny bit of stutter with them idk why. we need Hxx to give these some love or remake!
You guys should really learn to read the edit times: "This post was last modified: 09-15-2015, 02:00 AM by ISilenceI."