Poll: Which profile would you like the most?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Monk

57 19.26%
Ninja

109 36.82%
White Mage

67 22.64%
Scholar

63 21.28%
Total 296 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
Various Disciple of War profiles.
Add in Sneak attack or trick attack plz.

ThumbsUp
Ninja v1.0 added
This profile was designed with Raids/Dungeons in mind. It is not intended for solo play, though it will still work well.
Added Suiton+Trick Attack combo.
Added Kussatsu.

Did some skill tweaking to try and limit Mudra spam when minion makes an error in casting ninjutsu.
This usually happens when targets are changed rapidly or the player is no longer facing an enemy.
Looking good, thanks for the profile. One small problem is that it won't finish a combo if it is interrupted by mudras. So for example:

Spinning Edge -> Gust Slash -> uses ninjutsu -> Spinning Edge -> Gust Slash -> Aeolian Edge

when it should have used Aeolian/Dancing Edge to finish the combo instead of starting it again with Spinning. Don't know if this is an issue with the skill profile or a minion limitation, just thought I'd report it.
Ok, thanks! Also, I added in Sneak Attack and just set it to only be used in solo and TA in a party. Helps out a bit for soloing.
Anything happening on the NIN profile front?
Yes. I was just made aware of something and now I am redoing all of my profiles to make them more efficient.
Ninja and Warrior v2.0 added
Completely reworked the combo and buff logic for both profiles.
Added Sneak attack to Ninja.
can we add the AOE filters? cuz I can't get Doton and Katon to work
yes a filter would b nice if u can and is there anyway u can switch it to use katon instead of doton on a filter to thank u so much it really is a good profile